[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Jesse James suddenly decide to dust off a picture on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: jesse.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jesse.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
Why did Jesse James suddenly decide to dust off a picture on the wall? Did he want to die?
>>
He wanted the lies, the suspicion and the paranoia to stop. The fact he could not let his guard down and have to suspect everyone trying to kill him made him unable to sleep and consequently, unable to live normally. He was becoming unhinged.

So doubting himself, he did the only sane thing he could do to relieve the pressure.

But he wasn't paranoid or delusional. He was right.

That said, he also supported the Confederacy. So he's a degenerate, and deserved to die.
>>
>>84456932
this is how pitt characterized him

the reality is he was certain ford brothers wouldn't do anything, even given a perfect opportunity.
>>
>>84457080
Wait, how do you know that is the "reality"? Based on what evidence?
>>
>>84457116
There are these things called history books.
>>
>>84459062
But?
>>
>>84459062
Even the people who wrote history books have no way of knowing what was going on in Jesse James' mind at the time. The best you can do is speculate, so the question is why you would speculate >>84457080 over what >>84456932 said.
>>
Winners write history.
>>
>>84456732
Why didn't his wife dust the picture? Fucking useless woman.
>>
>>84456732
Why did Jesse reading Dick got arrested while Bob was there tipped him off that the Ford brothers were planning to kill him? I never understood how he came to that conclusion out of that which pisses me off because it's otherwise my favorite movie
>>
The part where Charley became a better "Jesse" as he was getting closer to suicide was so good.
>>
in the film, yes, that was the character's motivation
>>
>>84463032
Bob said he hadn't seen Dick for some time. It tipped him off that Bob was lying to him which was enough for Jesse to assume he was up to something.
>>
>>84463032
Can't quite remember but by that point Jesse suspects both brothers and the brothers know he suspects them. The news is just icing on the cake, I think Jesse just mentions it to see them squirm since they're both terrible liars. Everyone knows what's going on
>>
>>84463125
I figured it was something like this. Jesse was so paranoid that figuring out Bob lied about it got him suspicious again. Still, I thought maybe there was a more specific explanation
>>
>>84463138
It probably didn't help that he found the newspaper shoved under a pillow like someone was actually trying to hide it (which he was).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.