[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they inspect my penis when i went to the movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: pepehead-460x307.jpg (10KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
pepehead-460x307.jpg
10KB, 460x307px
Why did they inspect my penis when i went to the movies?
>>
>>84454954
They didn't
>>
They thought it was a milk dud, but it was just a dick dud.
>>
>>84454954
>you actually didn't go anywhere
>you were still in your basement
>"they inspecting" was you playing with yourself
>>
>>84454954
Because you're a newfag that doesn't know how to get around it
>>
>>84454954
To know whether you're a good goy or not
>>
>>84454954
It is NEVER OK for someone to touch your penis without your consent. NEVER EVER. If a stranger asks to touch your penis, you say NO.
>>
>>84455076
Not even if they're your gf's dad?
>>
>>84454954
at least in the US they only check your dick, in europe they also make a muslim shove a finger up your ass while explaining to you that you need to be tolerant.
>>
Did Robert give you a penis inspection when you went to your local kinoplex?
>>
>>84455140
>not paying the Sharia Tax to avoid getting arsefondled
lol fucking ameripoors
>>
>>84454954
did you show them your badge?
>>
>>84455486
Badge?
>>
To make sure it wasn't a crab leg
>>
>>84454954
they were just checking if it was small enough for you to become the designated shooter
>>
>>84454954
I'm curious to know what grade you got, OP. Probably a D+ or something for being completely unprepared.
>>
To make sure you weren't trying to smuggle in contraband under your foreskin.
>>
>>84454954
Why did uncle Tommy tell me the only way to turn on the TV was to put his salty hot dog in my mouth?
>>
>>84456769
Lol the funniest thing about the designated shooters is how seriously they take their jobs. They honestly think they're doing God's work or something but they're all tiny-dicked losers whose only sense of power comes from shooting people dead for mis-designating their falcons or trying to escape from the manlet pits.
>>
>tfw you pass the erect size test but you still get the foreskin penalty
>>
>tfw you get your bbc stuck in the cin-e-matic and the line of fellow kino goers behind you keeps growing
>>
Why did they molest me when i went to the movies?
>>
File: kinoplex.png (331KB, 1524x1481px) Image search: [Google]
kinoplex.png
331KB, 1524x1481px
>>84454954
Relax, everybody gets their penis inspected.
>>
>>84457402
Yeah actually
>>
>>84455011
>directed by M Night Shyamalan
>>
File: sg_24.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
sg_24.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>84460921
It actually was Gregg Araki, pleb
>>
>>84458212
Men can't be molested
>>
>>84455076
There is no such thing as consent.
It was a term created by Jews to push (((social construct))).
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.