[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you tired of >Marvel >DC >Star Wars ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1451203108134.jpg (2MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1451203108134.jpg
2MB, 2000x2500px
Are you tired of
>Marvel
>DC
>Star Wars
?
>>
>>84454258
no i love spectacular cinematic experiences
>>
>>84454258
I enjoy laughing at those schlocks with my virtual friends simulator
>>
>>84454258
Honest to God,yes. I just want some normal movies in cinema. At least give us a stand alone blockbuster that isn't trying to be a franchise.
>>
>>84454258
I want to marry the shit of this woman, I wouldn't mind share her with her husband nor sharing her husband with her
>>
>>84454258

Yeah, yeah, whatever, let's just discuss Connelly instead.
>>
File: smug.png (9KB, 574x500px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
9KB, 574x500px
>>84454435
what about shaving her moustache?
>>
>>84454474

Let's.
I don't care what everybody says, and how the mighty have fallen since the prime time of god-tier womanhood of the 80s/90s, I would still give up everything I hold dear to plow her scrawny 2017-almost-50yo ass.

Don't know if that's because of early imprinting or what.
>>
>>84454425
god i know, but the reason they want to make everything into a trilogy or more is because the fucking money they can make is cray cray...look at marvel, fucking billions. how can you argue with that as an executive, what are you going to green light? a movie that is a one off deal for at most 300mil? or something with the potential of 4 movies for billions??
>>
>>84454258
I'm not tired because I don't watch them, but the shill on this site and reviews sites is strong and get tired of that, they praise movies that will be forgotten in two months
>>
>Marvel
Yes, too much of the same formula.
>DC
Kinda. I don't like Snyder's directing, but the characterization isn't too bad and the writing is a bit better than Marvel's.
>Star Wars
Honestly I still have some nostalgia erections over some stuff only SW movies have (mainly the sound effects), but TFA was stale and TLJ is looking to kill the story further. So I'd be better just watching OT and even PT once a year.
>>
I'm a big Marvel guy, but I'm tired of it now. I think the only reason GOTG is received so well is because it's not the traditional superhero movie. Dc is cool because it's something different, but it's still more capeshit coming out every month. Star Wars...eh, Rouge 1 was cool but it definitley seems like it's going to be lunped under another one of 15 superhero movies coming out every year.
It's funny thinking that if I was a kid this would be a wet dream.
>>
Marvel had a great start with fun movies but the formula is getting stale. Strange was the last one I saw, and while i liked it it just came across as magic ironman. hopefully the sequel will develop the magical world a bit, as the sidekick-turned-badguy is a great villian, ill probably pay to see IW

DC had a rocky start with critics and numbers and shit, but damn if snyder didnt create a great tone for the universe. if WB continue the "gods trying to fit in a human world" angle, we could have some serious capeshit on our hands. will pay for most of them with the possible exception of cyborg.

Empire was the first VHS i can remember repeat viewing. but the more movies they make the less I want to admit to being a fan. ill let /tv tell me if i should pay for TLJ once it comes out.
>>
>>84455178
Why not both?
>>
File: 1616219546326.jpg (98KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1616219546326.jpg
98KB, 768x1024px
>>84454258
I'm tired of much more than that, anon
>>
Labyrinth was a flop. Does it hold up like some 1980s films or fall into that 'old movie' category?
>>
>>84454258
Sick of Marvel.
Open to more DC.
Sick of Rey Wars but I liked Rogue One.
>>
>>84454258
>>84454474
>>84455049
>>84454435
Is she one of the most beautiful women ever? Her face is just so kind and loving. If her tits were a little bigger she'd be the perfect mommy.
>>
80s>90s>00s

She's beautiful and perfect overall though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.