[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino or just eye candy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg (124KB, 257x380px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg
124KB, 257x380px
Was it kino or just eye candy?
>>
>>84449342
It was hardly either
>>
>>84449373

It was mostly both.
>>
>>84449342
It was both. Unironically a great movie. It will be the of its kind too.
>>
actually kino
will be remembered years from now as the film that defined a generation of superhero movies
>>
File: Whiteape3.jpg (213KB, 1600x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Whiteape3.jpg
213KB, 1600x1320px
>>84449384
>>
File: 1492888732323.png (2MB, 999x2499px) Image search: [Google]
1492888732323.png
2MB, 999x2499px
Pleb garbage for /v/edditors with reddit sensibilities. If you like this trash you need to go back to /v/ and keep yourself busy while they rape your country
>>
>>84449468
I doubt it. I think Zach will get pushed off DCEU and people won't really appreciate his vision until he has moves on to other projects. There will be imitations and homage, but BvS will likely be the last of its kind
>>
File: comedy_hour.gif (947KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
comedy_hour.gif
947KB, 500x245px
>>84449342
watchmen was better and it wasn't even that good
>>
I don't understand why other capeshits are so well received and this wasn't. I didn't like Man of Steel but I thought this was pretty good.
>>
>>84449530

You realise every /tv/ poll has looked very similar to these results? I get that it's hard to fit in sometimes but you just have to be yourself :)
>>
>>84449649
You do know the last big /pol/ we had was shared across the site and other sites right?
Every /pol/ since 2012 has been also been influenced by outsiders as this board is in a constant state of invasion and has been since 2013
>>
It was eye candy, but only some eye candy was good.
>>
>>84449342
it was shit
>>
>>84449342
Neither
>>
Go
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 325x227px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 325x227px
>>
>>84449454
I agree. I have trouble even thinking of it as a cape movie. It's got too much depth and care put into it. Even the way it's put together is in stark opposition to "the formula." The myth arc, the overarching story, spins out from it forward, backward, and sideways.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.