[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Sunshine.jpg (9KB, 185x272px)
Sunshine.jpg
9KB, 185x272px
Kino
>>
>>84447746
Pinbacker did nothing wrong
>>
yeah for the first half or so.
>>
>>84447746
I thought so, too. People always rip apart the end, but in 30 years people will probably be like "that ending was fucking awesome!"

People don't know what they want. They just follow the groupthink and go with it.
>>
>>84447746

I loved the ending sequence/score. Fuck you.
>>
>>84447797
Film came out 10 years ago. The last act was stupid and no future "groupthink" will change that.
>>
Third act as a whole is good and the ending is god-tier and nobody can change that.
>>
>>84448367
fag
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-05-10-19h32m57s101.jpg (119KB, 1295x544px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-05-10-19h32m57s101.jpg
119KB, 1295x544px
>>84448367
this ending is as kino as it gets and i feel sorry for you that you cant recognize that
>>
>Expect lite Event Horizon
>Get that for the most part
>Then the ending
I need my cosmic space horror fix, dammit
>>
>>84449270
How is an avatar of the sun not cosmic horror?
>>
>>84449270
>>84449300
not muh
>>
>>84448367
>Film came out 10 years ago.
Irrelevant
>no future "groupthink" will change that.
Retard. "groupthink" would be if you didn't express a divergent opinion.
>>
>>84447797
They needed a third act and they went "how about slasher villain?"

It wouldnt even have been so bad if one of the crew lost their marbles and started sabotaging the mission but noooo, we need a half-burned man who feels no pain and has superhuman strength to chase the remaining crew around.

It was pretty much the worst choice possible
>>
I always thought that episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog where the sun was going out and had to fly to it to replace the bulbwas based on this movie, but that episode came out in 2001 and this movie came out in 2007.

Were they both based on something else? like a short story or something?
>>
>>84449663
>mwf faggots still don't realize that it doesn't matter if they were up against Pinbacker as man or monster

He had an opposing philosophical belief which made him sabotage the Icarus I mission. The Icarus II crew were still fighting against that belief in his Jason-X form and the story did not betray itself by introducing that element. Not to mention that all the insanely cathartic shit which pushes all the surviving characters to their limits, producing beautiful results, also happens in the finale.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.