[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get Out isn't the greatest movie critics call out to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: getout.P.jpg (159KB, 560x829px) Image search: [Google]
getout.P.jpg
159KB, 560x829px
I didn't think Get Out was so great as people said it was. It just furthers the stereotype of white people liking black people that they want to be like them. (Same goes for "Dear White People") Why do blacks have such big egos that they believe they're the greatest race in the world? Why the hell do you want to be black if all they do is get in trouble? That was the MAJOR plothole to this movie.
Also, why was black the only choice? What if they wanted to be another race, or gender or somebody with a perfect body?
>>
>>84445202
>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE
>>
everything blacks do culturally whites eat up. Stop being bitter and a virgin OP
>>
People didn't really liked this movie that much. It's only a critics marketing bullshit, like always.
>>
>>84445202

It was poking fun at black-worshiping liberals rather than an over-arching white stereotype.
>>
>>84445202
That was the point. People were fetishizing them. Plus officials don't care if minorities go missing. This is basic stuff man
>>
Trans can either get brain surgery or just mutilated their body?

Either way they are screwed in the head
>>
File: mygenderidentityisjapanese.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mygenderidentityisjapanese.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
I want to be japanese
>>
>>84445841
You're just a weeb son. Good news is your penis is Japanese. But the average Japanese isn't 250 pounds :/
>>
>>84445965

I'm a girl you fucking fascist
>>
>>84445202
No, you're just a racist.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>84446181
Mexicans can't be racist, like blacks can't be racist.
>>
>>84445521
You transphobic piece of shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGt1l6pNEEE
>>
I'm reading Black Rednecks and White Liberals right now. It's a good read. Essentially, black culture is mostly white redneck culture, which is essentially shitty, outdated dumbfuck culture from 17th century Scots and Irishmen.
>>
>>84445363
Jordan Peele legitimately believes he's being victimized by black worshipping white liberals, though.
>>
File: blackpharaoh.jpg (85KB, 440x682px) Image search: [Google]
blackpharaoh.jpg
85KB, 440x682px
>>84445202
try not to overthink it...the niggers never do.

Niggers live in fear of the truth so they tell themselves these fairy tales. Havent you wondered why black people are so religious...
>because they are more simple minded
>because they need to believe anything other than the fact that they are the old model of human and the civilized races are human 2.0
>>
https://youtu.be/E9ZTjknblQM

What if a black guy want to be a white guy so they wont get shot
>>
File: Capture.png (2KB, 207x51px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 207x51px
>>84445358
>People didn't really liked this movie that much
Do /pol/cucks just assume that everyone else is as stupid as them?
>>
>>84445202
only jews want to be black (see ref: Less Grossman)

No self respecting white european wants to be a nigger
>>
>>84449350
They literally think the tards on /pol/ represent how people really are and what they think about the world.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.