[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Last_Engineer_close-up.jpg (111KB, 638x526px) Image search: [Google]
Last_Engineer_close-up.jpg
111KB, 638x526px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>84442192
Oversleeping can be just as bad as not enough sleep.

Joking aside, if you didn't understand the movie, which I think you do considering that your question is a meme; he was just carrying out his orders.
>>
>>84442192
Eternal blue balls
>>
>>84442192
One of his kind selflessly gave his life for our sins and then an old CGI asshole gives him a cringeworthy demonstration of how little humanity has learned from said experience in the 2000 and something years of borrowed time they had.
>>
>>84444714
/thread
>>
>>84442192

he knew david would kill his race
>>
>>84444868
Those weren't engineers
>>
>>84442192

He was disgusted that a filthy terran land ape considered itself his equal just because he made a plastic land ape.
>>
>>84442192
He was a homosexual
>>
>>84442192

He overslept by 2000 years and along come some inferior little humans waking him up and claiming to be godlike. Needless to say he got FUCKING PISSED when he realized what happened
>>
>>84448242
Imagine waking up after a long nap and having a weird,half sized, rat faced, more hairy human being standing beside you. Never seen any thing like it. Along its side is an abominable plastic and metal simulation of the rat faced subhuman. Oh and you're 2000 years late for work
>>
Since the only want to fix the giant fucking plot holes in Covenant is to split the Engineers into two factions, he was of the faction that wanted to kill humans because [insert ridley scott plot hole].
>>
He saw the rest of the crew hitting a woman trying to ask him something and realized humanity had learned nothing.
>>
>>84442192
The same reason you step on ants
>>
The real reason he just randomly started punching everyone was because it said to in the script.
>>
>>84442192
imagine group of midgets awake you and then ask you for eternal life
>>
His problem was that old fucking geezer had an autistic robot ask him to make him immortal. Imagine how stupid that looked to him. He wakes up staring face to face with a bunch of inferior apes. One old ape asks his immortal creation, a robot, to talk to him. This half assed attempt at creation asks if you can make the old fart immortal and you're just supposed to oblige?

I'd start beating the shit out of them too.
>>
if promuetheus' DNAs were identical to human DNAs, then doesn't that mean he was human all along?
>>
>>84442192
prometheus has always been a hothead, they should've waken him up more carefully
>>
>>84442192
>manlets
>>
>>84442192
>be some dumb grunt at a bioweapons lab in bumfuck nowhere
>bioweapons leak, all your buddies die horrific deaths while you alone freeze yourself for who knows how long
>geriatric monkey witchdoctor wakes you up brandishing a Pinocchio
>"OOGA BOOGA YOU GOD I MAEK ROBOT ME GOD TOO MAKE ME NO DIE"
>wat
>>
>>84442192
He cared too much
>>
>>84444714
kek
>>
>>84442192
his library late fees were going to be INSANE
>>
I think they really nailed the music in this scene. Whole movie has a great OST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5j1Y8EGWnc
>>
>>84448553
kek
>>
Why do people assume that more evolved = more peaceful?
>>
>>84452850
>dat alien voice
WHY DID SCOTT NEVER INCLUDE THIS
>>
>>84455369
Because the voice is godawful and the motivations for the engineer attack are spelled out to viewers like they are retards.
>>
>>84455310
because you're unlikely to evolve (socially) beyond a certain point if you're a warmonger, for obvious reasons
>>
>>84448553
I get it now
>>
>>84444889
>[citation needed]
>>
>>84442192
He was a STEM major
>>
File: damon-lindelof-leftovers-tca-gi.jpg (37KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
damon-lindelof-leftovers-tca-gi.jpg
37KB, 320x374px
The script writer had no idea of what would happen when they meet the engineer so let's just flip the table and eventually nobody will notice that he was losing that chess match. Unfortunately the audience was smarter than him
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.