[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has officially settled, who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Now that the dust has officially settled, who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>84439943

Meme phrase, meme phrase question mark.
>>
>>84439943
Marge. She wanted to ride the carousel for a bit. How is this even a question? Fucking slut.
>>
>>84439943
I know a lot of the blame goes towards Chuck for running a shop with a nonsensical name, but I really think Sneed was in the wrong.
>>
The producers for making such a terrible episode. Seriously, this episode was fucking terrible.
>>
Chucks Fuck and Suck
>>
>>84439943
I don't know. I don't watch zombie simpsons.
>>
>>84441806
This was one of the last episodes I watched desu because it made me hate Marge and lose respect for Homer.

Can this be considered as The Simpsons's shark-jumping episode?
>>
>>84442149
Single good line, "The Patriots are deep in Redskin territory. This isn't football. This is genocide!"
>>
>>84442149
>Can this be considered as The Simpsons's shark-jumping episode?

Maybe the moment they jumped over the guy jumping over the shark. This is a few years too late for that sort of thinking.
>>
This episode is particularly bad because it rewrites Homer and Marge's "how we met" story that was established in season 2.
>>
>>84439943
Making fun of Nirvana's uninspired lyrics was ok.
Marge almost leaving Homer (and possibly fucking the professor), is complete bullshit.
>>
>>84441806
>>84442181
>I know Homer loves me. He wrote 'I love you' in this note
>If I may over-analyze that note. 'He' is the subject and 'You' are the object. He's treating you like an object.
>But Homer loves me. He's paying for me to go to college
>He's paying for you. like he owns you.
>>
>>84442293
>the first one took place in the 70s,
>then the 90s
>the next one Homer and Marge will probably meet as teens in the 2000s
>>
>>84439943
literal worst episode ever
>>
>>84442293
We're at a point now where, if Homer is 38, HIS parents would have met in the 70s
>>
>>84442384
That's a Bush song though.
>>
>>84443546
right, the trivia is that if Bart could age he'd be Homer's age by now
>>
>>84442149
Sneed's Feed and Seed was THE jumping the shark moment.
>>
>>84444336
but then homer would age as well, you are udmb?

how can the son have the same age as the father hahaha
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.