[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all heroin addicts have a secret stash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1048.jpg (43KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1048.jpg
43KB, 620x400px
That line about how all addicts have an emergency hit always stuck with me. Is there any truth to that, or is it just Hollywood?
>>
>>84439590
Yes which is why she trashes her apartment and chugs cough syrup.
>>
>>84439626
she could have just gone to the hood and fucked black guys but then it would be BLACKED
>>
I always have a 10 bag of weed stashed in case of an emergency so I assume its the same for heroin users
>>
nah theyd just take all the heroin
>>
"no"
>>
>>84439590
If they don't have a steady supplier, sure. If someone is trying to help them get clean and they don't want to, definitely. Any addict that doesn't want to get clean will have a secret stash. It can be alcohol, tobacco or whatever doesn't have anything to do with heroin in particular
>>
>>84439697
lol wtf is a "weed emergency"? There's a last minute screening of Tron in 4D?
>>
I would't say a stash per say, but easy access
>never delete an old contact who could supply
>know which divebar these sellers visit
>know 'friend of a friend' who has some right now
>>
No, a junkie doesn't leave a single speck behind.
>>
>>84439590
>>84439697
>>84439874

Lol educate yourself. The idea of an untouchable "secret stash" is completely antithetical to opioid abuse. It would last about 4 hours before the junkie convinced themselves that the emergency is now.

Weed or coke or uppers or alcohol is a different story. There is no addiction like opioid addiction.
>>
>>84439590
I read somewhere that addicts often forget where they hid their stuff, leading to drugs sprouting up from the ground.
>>
Addicts have no restraint. If there's a secret stash it's only because they were too fucked once and left it in a place they forgot about until they stumbled upon it again.
>>
yes illegal supplies are inconsistent

there is always a backup and it never is enough

there is many levels of backups

backups to get high

backups to just help the withdrawls

backups that are just anything to get your mind of the fact you cant score valium weed

then just hard liquor to blackout till your good again
>>
>>84439689
She does that.

Well not in the hood but she sucks a black dudes dick for drug cash.
>>
>>84439697
This is a good idea.

Thanks anon!
>>
>>84440121
>cleaning closet one day
>see my old Pokemon binder
>probably a decade since i last saw it
>sit down and start flipping over
>see hologram Charizard
>i smile and pick it out of the card protector
>wtf why can't i take it out
>slowly drag it out
>behind it was $20 bill
>i had hid it as a kid, knowing i would one day look behind this card

i love myself
>>
Will doing heroin get me a 9%10 qt3.14 gf?
>>
>sweater with the pits cut out

I dont know why they did that but it's hot as fuck.
>>
>>84439986

Alcohol withdrawals are infinitely worse than opioids.
>>
>>84440410
ventilation
>>
>>84440433

Yea except in literally every objectively measurable way
>>
>>84441709
alcohol withdrawal can send you into seizures or kill you

i've never had alcohol withdrawal but ive had opiate and i'd bet that serious opiate withdrawal feels the same or worse than serious alc withdrawl
>>
>>84439590
___ __ ___
>>
>>84441709
you can't die from opiate withdrawal retard
>>
>>84439590
Addicts aren't well put together enough to have a secret stash. That would require forward thinking, something addicts are not known for. That being said, there's always a plan B, C, D, etc. for when things fall apart, like if they're low on money or they can't find their usual hookup.
>>
File: crying-sea-rion.jpg (111KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying-sea-rion.jpg
111KB, 700x700px
>>84439590
Why does she have god-like tiddies.
>>
What does heroin feel like anyway?
>>
I have apples stashed all over my house and in several spots in the city I live in. You can never be to safe.
>>
>>84439986
This, tb h senpai

I've tried to have a stash but I convince myself I need it before the day is already over and I know it won't affect me much because I've already used that day lol
>>
File: 1492297285688.jpg (79KB, 411x766px) Image search: [Google]
1492297285688.jpg
79KB, 411x766px
>>84439590
>easy access to armpits
>>
>>84443043
I will find them. I will eat them. Nothing is safe.
>>
DUDE

DRUGS

LMAO
>>
>>84439590
What addicts call an "emergency" is not what the rest of us would think. So while I could answer "yes" it's really not what you think.
>>
>>84439590
Does oxycodone go bad? I have a stash of like 50 of them. I don't use them, it makes me feel awful, but I keep them in case of extreme pain or to sell one day.
>>
>>84439697
I used to do this till I realised I could smoke it when I ran dry & buy more a day later than I would have normally.

That & I forgot once and felt really bad when I found a nice fat unsmokable moldy nug.

Such a waste.
>>
>>84443915
no
>>84443913
this

the addict might have a stash but from my experience buying heroin, people run dry all the time even if you have multiple connects 8 hours after your last dose you are going to be starting to need another one. Even if you should save it so you aren't sick at work i dont think many addicts could hold back completely
>>
>>84440306

>Past me hides drugs and sometimes alcohol for future me to discover

Past me is a true bro.
>>
>>84439986
No the trick to secret staches is you hide them when you're fucked out of your mind so you forget about them.
>>
>>84439590
>38 replies
>still no ASS TO ASS
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.