[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sopranos Gooma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0415.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Because there are so many attractive women and MILFS in this show, pic your waifu. Had trouble between Adriana and that beautiful body of hers and Amy Safir but that scene of her in the towel seducing Christopher is fucking insane
>>
>>84439545

D-Girl is one of the best. her barefeet are the best looking and red hair+ pure white robe while you know chris could smell her wet pussy ...
>>
>>84439616
Agreed anon. Probably the hottest scene in a show I've ever seen
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
So hard to choose from Tonys girls probably Mercedes chick
>>
>>84439781

Valentina is my next fav Sopranos slut.

Goddamn does only Mad Men come close to Sopranos in sexy women. And that's mostly due to Allison Brie.
>>
>>84439683

Even if he knew that incident would have any consequences of cheating is there any way any male could have stopped himself?

a freshly showered high class sexy girl...who is really turned on by you...she's obviously getting wet and not wearing panties...that fucking smell just cuts rights through the air. her pheromones will have your brain infected and mind controlled in less than a minute.

it's never a guy's fault in that scene. a woman knows exactly what she is doing. by not wearing panties. she's literally drugging you.
>>
>>84441092
I know because I've cheated on my gfs in those situations. In the moment, nothing matters except you and the girl. After is when the regret kicks in. But for the most part, you never get caught.
>>
easy
I would live out her dreams of having a regular life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYheyYD70_Q
>>
>>84439545
It's Goomba
>>
>>84441736
No it's not. It's Gooma or Goomah. Goomba is different
>>
>>84441538
ralph was the goat wish they could of kept him alive longer
>>
>>84441538

her braces we're really cute. i dunno maybe looking bad on my teen years. but they didn't have the tiny titanium squares/ ceramic ones that they have available now. teen girls when i was a teen had huge pieces of metal locked in their mouth and it usually made them miserable.
>>
>>84441538

she burned her daughter with a lighter. she deserved to get her head bashed in my ralph so her daughter could get a better place to live even if it was a state funded group home.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.