[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most racist movie of 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1498776054713.jpg (30KB, 432x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498776054713.jpg
30KB, 432x640px
What's the most racist movie of 2017?
>>
my screenplay desu
>>
Spider-Man: Homecoming
>>
File: ScVJFa5.jpg (46KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
ScVJFa5.jpg
46KB, 500x329px
Did it actually offend any black people or does that not work because a black person made it?
>>
>>84440218
>Did it actually offend any black people

The movie is literally "whitey is crazy, we wuz kangs, they steeling our culture"
>>
>>84441277
>they steeling our culture
Did you watch a different movie or something?
>>
>>84441277
No it isn't.
>>
>>84441312
>>84441317
Then what the fuck is it. Whitey wanted to be blackey, we want their culture.

Whitey is evil.
>>
>>84441363
fuck off to /pol/ brainlet
>>
It was hilarious to watch both white and black people struggle to get offended by it for months.
>>
>>84441363
You have to be pretty stupid to think that Get Out wasn't anti-white.
There's a throwaway line where the nig protagonist's best friend says that whites are prone to making people into sex slaves.
>>
>>84441447
Dude that's my point. They were just saying whitey is evil the entire time.
>>
>>84439038
GET WHITEY: THE FLICK
>>
>>84441277
>The movie is literally "whitey is crazy, we wuz kangs, they steeling our culture"
Not at all. The message of the movie is that it's off-putting and somewhat racist when non-black liberals treat blacks differently or as if they're superior just because they're blacks, which is one of the few themes that both SJWs and conservatives can agree on. Also, it's not that bad of a film.
>>
>>84441447
>>84441363

The point is that liberal fetishization of black people is a form of racism just in the same way as someone being overtly racist, even though they're trying to hold black people up as a paragon and worship them. Because it's still turning them into an object to fetishize.

You're both remarkably retarded. Like I'm legitimately surprised that both of you morons were capable of turning on a computer, let alone typing those hair-brained responses while drool escaped from your gaping mouths on to the keyboard. Please don't have kids.
>>
>>84441586
>Please don't have kids.
b-b-but muh white race
>>
>>84441556
>>84441586
I wouldn't know, I've never seen the Movie. I just go on /tv/ and complain about shit from tidbits I've heard through the grape vine, never actually watching the films.
>>
>>84441586
>Like I'm legitimately surprised that both of you morons were capable of turning on a computer
what year do you think this is grandpa? they are using phones. you are getting upset at teenagers with a brain still devolving didnt understand get out
>>
>>84441652

I know you're being sarcastic, but its kind of fucked that this is a non-ironic common attitude
>>
File: 1494973333671.jpg (23KB, 389x395px) Image search: [Google]
1494973333671.jpg
23KB, 389x395px
>>84441629
you shouldn't have children if you're poor
>>
i refuse to watch any movie that is commentary about race or privilege and how evil white men are and black people are saints.
>>
>>84441677
I'm really not.

Pretty much every movie discussed on this board I argue about without ever seeing the movie. I read a handful of posts and make my assessment.
>>
>>84441746
I like this approach anon, keep it up.
>>
>>84440016
>my screenplay desu
oh no... no no no... let's please not do this
>>
>black people have culture
NOT EVEN A WHEEL
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.