[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant you just admit you didnt understand the movie and move on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: fp9cyztotixdhs6aghdv.jpg (79KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
fp9cyztotixdhs6aghdv.jpg
79KB, 620x470px
Why cant you just admit you didnt understand the movie and move on?
>>
Why can't you admit the movie has flaws?
Why can't you admit this is a bait thread?
>>
>>84437800
Flaws?

Batman vs. Superman will be studied in film schools across the world 20 years from now for its brilliant cinematography, on point societal commentary, excellent acting, and fantastic direction by the great Zach Snyder who will be considered the greatest director of all time. The film is so underrated it literally hurts me. The film is unmatched in its scope and resonance. You will all see one day. I swear it. This film will go down as the single greatest piece of contemporary media.
>>
>>84437800
>implying
>implying
Go away drone
>>
boring
>>
>>84437727
Watched it today for the 2nd time, it was a good flick until right after SAVE MARTHA, then it went to shit, but it had flaws before then.

The whole Doomsday battle was dumb as fuck. Jesse Eisenberg was a shitty lex Luthor and overacted. The Wonder Woman insertion was lame, and the intro to Aquaman and Cyborg were useless. Outside of that it was solid.

MoS was much better.
>>
>>84437727
People understood the film just fine. It's not this intellectual piece people keep trying to sell it has; it's just flawed in the extreme.
>>
File: 4u CIA_BvS.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4u CIA_BvS.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>84438174
>the intro to Aquaman and Cyborg were useless

respectfully disagree, that scene gave us a glimpse into Snyder's level of meme-awareness
>>
>>84438174
Careful, round here Snyder fans will call you a "Marlel shill" or some other derivative if you keep making excellent points like that.
>>84438196
I'm beginning to think it's the new TDKR is a good movie" meme. Don't get me wrong, the cinematography of the movie was great but it does have problems here and there. The extended cut addresses some of these issues but you can tell there was still studio meddling. MoS was better executed, that's for sure.
>>
>>84437727
Why can't they just cut the shit and make an actual Dark Knight Returns movie?
Like, you remember when they did Sin City, and they didn't even have a script, they just shot the comic page for page? And then it cost very little and made a ton of money? Because it was a good story to begin with? Just do that for DKR. Then you can have thicc old batman with a good story that makes sense.
>>
>>84437727
>this b8 is almost as disappointing as bvs
>>
>>84438686
>the cinematography of the movie was great

It was very inconsistent. Some of it was great, recreating comic book-y shots like he did with Watchmen.
Other times, it was awful, too many closeups without establishing shots, very jarring and confusing.
>>
>>84438721
That's what we thought we were getting. We were lied to.
>>
I have admitted it though, and I will again. I simply can't understand how you could take a concept like batman vs superman and make such a shitty movie
>>
>>84437727
Theatrical cut is a mess, Director's cut is pure kino
>>
>>84437727
I like DC better than Marvel and I always will, but making BvS before a standalone Batman film and making half the plotlines have to do with introducing characters for the Justice league was a stupid idea
>>
>>84438721
WB needed to catch up to the MCEU as soon as possible and WB instead of creating MoS2 and a Batman movie they opted to sandwhich it + introducing WW and the other JLs via emails.
>>
>>84437727
>Batman brands criminals
D R O P P E D
>>
>>84438988
No, ultimate edition barely improved on the theatrical. I honestly barely noticed a difference, maybe made sense of a few loose ends but it wasn't the DRASTIC improvement you guys make it out to be.

Marvel movies are shit too, don't get me wrong. Like I said Man of Steel was the best cape movie yet.
>>
>>84439072
and it felt rushed and useless. Justice League better blow it out of the water.
>>
>>84439072
That's the thing though. Where in the movie making handbook does it say you have to catch up with your rival? Make your own shit at your own pace and we wouldn't be where we are today with these 3 movies. In fact, I posit we'd probably get something better.
>>
>>84438721
I wish they had just made a live action adaptation of TDKR part 1. Then they could have really gone in depth with the whole Punished Batfleck and had that movie end with the Superman vs Zod fight in Metropolis. Then they could have cut out like 2/3 of the flashbacks from BvS and people wouldn't have been blindsided by the version of Batman that Snyder was doing
>>
>>84439188
The jews that run Hollywood said so.
>>
>>84439202
It would have made more sense as to why Batman and Superman are fighting that's for sure.
>>
>>84439188
Exhaustion. Everything has a phase. Remember high fantasy back in 2000s? Everything has an end and DC wants to time their JL2 at the same time Infinity war ends
>>
>>84439270
You don't think the normies have reached that point yet? A couple weeks ago Bill Maher was talking about the saturated superhero market and how more were coming down the pipeline. It's just like Banky said in Jay and SIlent Bob Strike back, hollywood was buying up all kinds of licensing rights to various comics n sheeit. And now we have this influx of live action anime coming it's terrible.
>>
File: enab.jpg (41KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
enab.jpg
41KB, 569x802px
>>84439380
>Logan: $615 mil, despite its R rating
>GotG Vol. 2: $850 mil
>Wonder Woman: $660 mil and climbing
>Spider-Man Homecoming: it's a Spider-Man movie with Iron Man in it, can probably reach $1 bil

Maybe the bubble will burst at some point, but it's definitely not happening yet
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.