[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...am I honestly supposed to believe that someone who is blind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: standard_fantastic.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
standard_fantastic.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
...am I honestly supposed to believe that someone who is blind can not only walk around and live a normal life, but do martial arts, dodge bullets, and become some kind of neo / bruce lee? How can the writers gloss over the whole being completely blind thing?
>>
all his other senses are superhuman.
>>
File: scoob and shagg.png (118KB, 305x226px) Image search: [Google]
scoob and shagg.png
118KB, 305x226px
>>84436817
They don't "gloss over" the bling thing, it's central to why he has superpowers. Did you skip the first eight episodes or something?
>>
>>84436856
Aw c'mon man. This isn't even good bait.
>>
File: plaugh.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
plaugh.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>84436856
>taking OPs shit thread seriously
>>
>>84436856
>>84436936
no, i didnt skip a thing. Marathoned it when it came out, hated it. It doesnt make any sense to me. Does it just fall under the category of superhuman aka magic aka "gloss" like I just said?
>>
>>84437022
I hope you're just a troll cause if not your retarded no joke
>>
>>84437022
dude he got blinded by chemicals
chemicals
aint gotta explain shit
>>
>>84437092
So because I dont believe in magic and bad writing I'm retarded?
>>
le epic blind lawyer matrix man

>i need a lawyer! i need the best! get me the blind one!
>>
>>84437022
You know what superheros are?
>>
>>84437336
yeah someone believable like DC's the Batman or Rorschach.
>>
>>84437117
By your logic you should be complaining about every single movie with sci-fi or fantasy elements.
>>
>>84436856
But stick is just a regular blind guy, but is better at being blind nigga samurai than the blind nigga samurai with super powers somehow?
>>
I blame internet reviewers for this kind of nagging nitpicking about a fucking superhero series.

Have you ever heard about suspension of disbelief, you fucking wanker?
>>
File: 960.jpg (54KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
54KB, 960x540px
All his other senses are so powerful that it gives him an approximation of visual information
>>
>>84437466
that doesnt make sense and you should be ashamed of this comment.
>>
>>84437424
neither batman or rorschach actually have superpowers

in fact in watchmen the only person with legit pwers is manhattan, even ozymandias is just some turboskilled autist
>>
>>84437748
The question was

>You know what superheros are?

Batman is a superhero. This has been established. Rorschach I also consider one. He's basically Dexter
>>
>>84437801
he's nothing like dexter
>>
>>84436817
in the comics the stuff that goes in his eyes is sorta like the OOZE that makes the ninja turtles

i.e. it not only blinds him but it enters that mucous membrane and does something to his body/brain
>>
>>84437801
>Batman

hes a vigilante
>>
>>84436817
Its a comic book you jackass, its suppose to be entertaing not real idiot
>>
>its a shitposting retard that cant type like an adult argues with himself episode
sad
>>
>>84437103
Chuckled to myself
>>
>>84437938
He saved Gotham countless times from total disaster
>>
>>84436817
Dude don't delve into it so much, it's just a hero written for the blind audience, let them have their guy.
>>
>>84437931
>in the comics the stuff that goes in his eyes is sorta like the OOZE that makes the ninja turtles
Part of the joke is that it IS the same ooze
>>
>>84441024
In the TMNT canon, sure. The turtles don't exist in the Marvel universe though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.