[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aranyelet/golden life HBO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Aranyélet-12.jpg (27KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Aranyélet-12.jpg
27KB, 720x404px
Opinions?

http://theeurotvplace.com/2017/02/aranyelet-golden-life-hungarian-tv-series-now-streaming-in-the-us/

>Aranyélet (Golden Life), which to my knowledge is the first Hungarian TV series to screen in the US, is HBO Europe’s Hungarian remake of the Finnish drama Easy Living (Helppo Elämä). Acorn TV premiered the original’s first season in the US in 2015, and Netflix US added the complete series of three seasons last year.

>While it is a remake, Aranyélet is not a carbon copy of Easy Living set in Budapest.

>...

>After watching the first two episodes (with plans to binge-watch the rest of Season 1’s eight episodes this weekend), I can say this: Aranyélet is fantastic, better than the original even.

>While the plot is similar, script differences in the remake add more depth to the story, and from what I gather from viewers in Hungary, these changes provide a more realistic view of Hungarian life and society. The faster pacing not only moves the story along at a what feels like a more natural clip, it adds to the sense of tension, anxiety, and urgency. And the cinematography is top-notch.

There’s also a streaming video for Aranyélet: Season 1, Episode 1, which you can watch in its entirety.
>>
>>84435145
magyar cigany
>>
>>84435178
>romanian gypsy mad again
>>
>>84435145
Who is this boner condoner?
>>
>>84436920
watch the stream and find out
>>
HBO Europe has been putting out some really good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkbuLtZmYmY
>>
little people on little horses
>>
File: Miklósi-Mira-Döbrösi-Laura.jpg (89KB, 649x960px) Image search: [Google]
Miklósi-Mira-Döbrösi-Laura.jpg
89KB, 649x960px
>>84435145
I dont think anyone here seen this (unless they are hungarian), which is a shame since its legit better than most foreign series I've seen lately. Second season went a bit over the top with the action but it was still great.
>>
>>84437709
So is it a drama or something?
I'm genuinely curious since I've never seen television from Hungary before, but as an American I'm drowning in media and need something to put it at the front of the curiosity list.

By action do you mean like, action movie action, or drama action? Fast pacing is a plus, what's its hook, what's it about? Are there tits or explosions? Does it contain any burgers?
>>
>>84435145
>these changes provide a more realistic view of Hungarian life and society
lol, as if anyone that isn't a retard would care
>>
>>84438234
It's mostly crime and (family)drama with believable action, its actually quite accurate about the current state of criminal underworld here, thats one of the reasons its praised.

The premise, cuz IMDB says it better tha me:
>A corrupt businessman and family man attempts to navigate his way through increasing domestic, legal, and financial problems.

It has tits and slutty teenage girls, ukrainian smugglers, angry gypsies, and casual family bonding moments such as burying people in the woods together. Pacing varies though, S1 starts a bit slower.

Tbh its the only local series I'd safely recommend to watch. Not sure if you can find subs for it though.
>>
It's incredible what you can do with limitless EU funds
>>
>>84439220
Trailer w/subs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxOQyCODyAM
>>
Is this on Netflix or....
>>
>>84439220
Fucking SOLD and will watch, thanks anon.
>>
>>84435145
I would be interested if that hand was black

But it's not. So, yeah, I think I'm gonna pass on this
>>
File: 1348038347675.jpg (25KB, 354x380px) Image search: [Google]
1348038347675.jpg
25KB, 354x380px
>can't even find it on torrent
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.