[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (320KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
320KB, 640x320px
thoughts?
>>
>>84434104
Solid show

Sherlock is actually smart, unlike the british version where he basically deus ex machina every single situation and Watson is just there for the mental masturbation

Watson being a chick doesn't really change their bromance and unlike british counterpart, Watson actually learn stuffs and helps Holmes in a lot of ways she gets smarter as the seasons goes

Wish I could post more but on phone, so just stop reading and go watch it
>>
>>84434104
It's a run-of-the-mill procedural with Sherlock Holmes stuffed inside it. Not a particularly great show.
>>
>>84434619
>go watch it
I'm currently halfway through season 3. This is the worst season so far.
>>
Procedurals are cancer
>>
>>84434104
7/10, excellent characters, their growth, dynamics but it's let down by the fairly boring typical investigation show structure and mysteries (with most of them being so bland I can only remember a couple).
>>
Miller and Liu are a great Holmes and Watson trapped in police procedural hell.
>>
>>84434104
did he kill that junkie after he refused to shoot up?
>>
>>84434104
i stopped after season 3
convince me to pick it up again
>>
*In a droning monotone voice* Let me discuss with you why you are the killer
*In a slightly less monotone, even possibly slightly emotional voice* I. Am not. the killer
Seriously its like everyone is afraid to shout or get loud in this show. No one screams at the top of their lungs, its always that slow dull tone
>>
>>84435004
No, but someone did Kill him.
>>
>>84434774
Is the season with the Kat chick? I skipped it, no regrets
>>
>>84435023
Most of the characters aside from Holmes get loud and emotional regularly. At least as much as you would expect them to in their situations. Would you explode and throw a tantrum interrupting someone if they started accusing you of killing someone?
>>
>>84435130
>Is the season with the Kat chick?
Yes. Thankfully it's getting better after she fucked off back to LONDON.
>>
>>84435023
https://youtu.be/rs8NWOZ_Poo
>>
>>84435280
>those subtitles
>>
File: lucy liu.jpg (663KB, 2130x3576px) Image search: [Google]
lucy liu.jpg
663KB, 2130x3576px
>>
>>84436510
jesus fuck how much plastic is in her face
>>
>>84436510
Heh, still breedable
>>
Felt the show turned worse when Watson opened up her own practice and the other annoying cockney chick joined in. Maybe it gets better again, but I don't really care that much about it.
solid show to have on while doing other shit on the computer.
>>
File: asian_timeline.jpg (89KB, 1600x480px) Image search: [Google]
asian_timeline.jpg
89KB, 1600x480px
>>84436692
>>
>>84436692

none
>>
>>84437855
>>84437913
yeah i know this meme but i've seen asian ladies her age and none of them look that angular and gaunt.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.