[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7632.jpg (131KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7632.jpg
131KB, 750x733px
>>
Terrible. Burn it. Burn it all.
>>
Jamie Foxx is great at playing a smug violent asshole, which is a great fix for Blade
>>
eh, I guess when it does get its inevitable remake he makes sense. not that anyone will watch it outside of china
>>
Why not just have Wesley Snipes come back to play him?

Then again, I'm someone who unironically wants Nicolas Cage back as Johnny Blaze.
>>
Can Jamie Foxx open his eyes?
>>
>>84433216
>Blade
>Black
That's not progressive, however Blade being a 76 yo Chinese old lady
>>
File: sleeping-Dogs-Mrs-Chu-540x283.jpg (27KB, 540x283px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-Dogs-Mrs-Chu-540x283.jpg
27KB, 540x283px
>>84433503
I'd sell my left nut to see that.
>>
>>84433230
Just because he wore sunglasses in Ray doesn't me he must be type casted.

Bring back based Snipes teaching his daughter how to be new Blade
>>
>>84433216
I think it's time for an Asian blade. Blacks are overrepresented in the media already, time to give Asians a chance!
>>
What is Wesley Snipes up to nowadays? He completely went away.
>>
Pls no
>>
>>84434149
>He completely went away.

>On April 24, 2008, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for willful failure to file federal income tax returns.
>>
>>84434274
He never spent a day in prison for that, dig deeper.
>>
>>84434274
that was nine(fuck) years ago. he'd be out by now.
>>
>>84434149
He's doing shitty action movies like Seagal now.
>>
F!AU4DHDwb!OSayDSboo27IvIYZ0GCCuw!JIhAEJwC

Pretty good
>>
>>84433216
He doesn't look threatening at all.

No wonder he always plays a loser.
>>
>>84433216
Blade sucks and JF is a terrible actor. This is 100% guaranteed shit.
>>
>>84433216
Doesn't Jaimie Foxx have a baby dick and is queer?
>>
>>84433216
He's almost 50. They should go younger.
>>
>>84433216
literally what's the point

he's no wes desu
>>
>>84434067
>inb4 blacks will say Blade represent their roots, culture and their traditional values so you can't change his skin
>>
>>84434595
Guess you dint see jango whiteboi
>>
>>84433302
> black lead
> china
>>
>>84434607
Fuck off Hollywood, no they shouldn't.
>>
Didn't marvel and snipes have talks a year ago or something about doing another movie since the rights reverted?
>>
>>84433216
No I don't like it, Jamie Fox is the least threatening looking actor in hollywood, he just tries too hard to look bad ass and he sucks at it.
>>
>>84434663
So Dirk Diggler's was real, too?
>>
Blade is fucking stupid. Always has been. Movies weren't even good. Only liked by people cuz MUH EBIN VAMPIREZ EBIN VIOLENTS!!!!
>>
>>84433216
But Wesley Snipes was cast because he's an actual martial artist
>>
>>84434729
>what is fast and furious
>>
>>84433302
>not that anyone will watch it outside of china
Don't you mean outside of America? China doesn't care about capeshit or nogs. nog capeshit is a double whammy.
>>
>>84434847
since when was Vin Diesel Black? And The Rock is only 25% nog at best, I don't even think chinks see him as black since he's objectively mostly an islander.
>>
>>84434847
No way gibson/ludacris are the leads there.
>>
>>84434823
Spoken like a true new fag cuck. Blade 1 is goat action movie kino with very well directed fight scenes and an iconic opening scene. Blade 2 was made by based del taco and has superb visual effects and story. Blade 3 was a flop but parker posy was smoking hot and the fight scenes were still on point.

In fact dante from devil may cry is directly inspired by blade since dante has basically the same origin story, has an opposite color scheme and similar personality.

I still listen to the nightclub theme from the first movie. Its classic 90's kino.
>>
>>84434862
Let's see how Black Panther does first.
>>
>>84434325
Are you retarded
>>
>>84434823
>Vampire half-breed hunts his own kind
>Who he's famous amongst because of what he is

Are you kidding me? Blade is fucking rad.
>>
>>84434862
>China doesn't care about capeshit
Have you been living under a rock? Capeshit does very well over there.
>>
unironically idris elba is the best choice I can think of
>>
>>84434967
Well seeing how Capeshit doesn't do well outside of Europe and America, it probably won't do well, specially since BP is all about blacks. There's only one capeshit movie in China that did well over there (Avengers 2) Everything else did shit or mediocre.

>>84435010
No it fucking doesn't. Most capeshit movies don't even break 100m over there, not to mention that the producers of said capeshit only get, at most, 25% of all the box office gross from that place. Avengers did the best and only made 240 million, everything else did a lot worse.
>>
He was the worst part of Baby Driver glad he died violently
>>
>>84435010
>Capeshit does very well over there.
Source?
>>
>>84434914
>since when was Vin Diesel Black? And The Rock is only 25% nog at best

My entire argument is in trouble and thus I'm going to pull things out of my ass
>>
>chinese box office is USA tier
>capeshit hardly ever breaks the 100m barrier there and even if it does it flatlines right after
>if a capeshit movie made 100m in the USA it would be considered a massive flop
>yet apparently it's good if it makes that much money in china, despite china keeping a super-majority of all the money so Hollywood see's shit for cash
Comic book fan logic never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>84435157
Yes, I know your argument is shit. You don't have to tell me that. It's painfully obvious.
>>
>inb4 RZA is in the remake somewhere
>>
>>84435162
Don't forget that China lies about how much money capeshit makes. Apparently they actually make less than what is reported.
>>
>>84435200
Not that guy, but you're embarrassing yourself homie. Take your (You)s and call it a day
>>
either get wesley snipes or just don't do it at all.
>>
>>84435289
>not an argument
Are you idiots actually trying to tell me that The Rock isn't 2/4 Islander and at least 1/4 white? You do know his mother is Polynesian and his grandmother is white, right?
>>
>>84433448
>Why not just have Wesley Snipes come back to play him?

Because they have to start off fresh for the MCU with a new cast and I don't think they insurance Wesley Snipes since he's just out of prison
>>
>marvel
>blade
>jamie foxx
>blacks

Just nuke the entire thing.
>>
>>84433216

Jamie Foxx isn't a martial artist, and him portraying Blade would fucking suck.
>>
WE
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.