[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a movie like that be released today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: conan-the-barbarian.jpg (118KB, 1600x1019px) Image search: [Google]
conan-the-barbarian.jpg
118KB, 1600x1019px
Could a movie like that be released today?
>>
>>84433189
A strong white male rolemodel for young white boys to look up to? Not a chance.
>>
Conan will be a nu male
Subotai will be a nigger
Valeria will be a nigger and somehow survive
>>
>>84433189
Not at all, the world is too sensitive now. Just be glad a movie like that was made.
>>
no, the sjw cuck feminazi gay blacks liberal kikes would never allow it. praise kek, meme magic and MAGA.
>>
File: Arnolds bastard.jpg (70KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
Arnolds bastard.jpg
70KB, 640x900px
Leave Conan to me
>>
Nope. The movie would have never made it past the opening part where Conan's dad tries to have a real talk with his son and tells him not to trust women.

>>84433551
I love how this nigga looks more like Arnold than his sons with that one Kennedy bitch
>>
>>84433189
You couldn't even approximate the awesomeness of the score! Nevermind the fillem!
>>
File: rosemary kennedy.jpg (84KB, 634x499px) Image search: [Google]
rosemary kennedy.jpg
84KB, 634x499px
>>84433763
kennedy genes are weak
>>
>>84433518
Wew lad.
>>
>>84433763
His daughters got them thighs though
>>
You could make it, but the young men who would love it the most would just pirate it rather than actually giving the filmmakers any money. Then they would come to /tv/ and complain how few good movies are made nowadays.
>>
You couldn't make it without John Milius directing it most likely.
>>
>>84433852
>kennedy genes are weak

If that were true then Arnold's genes would've been the dominant and they'd have all turned out like him.
>>
>>84433518
>liberals wouldn't allow it
That's literally true, though.
>>
>>84433189
>>
>>84433189

No. No-one wants to listen to the lamentation of the women any more.
>>
Yes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.