[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

This is the best season of television in this decade.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 537_1024x411.jpg (37KB, 1024x411px) Image search: [Google]
537_1024x411.jpg
37KB, 1024x411px
This is the best season of television in this decade.
>>
>>84433028

Literally, seriously, what the hell is his endgame?
>>
Episode 9 is one of the best episodes of television ever produced.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijTLPTkzLOg
>>
>>84433028
Jude Law has a tiny penis irl
>>
>>84433227
source?
>>
>>84433028
that would be leftovers s12, but the young pope is a close 2nd
>>
>>84433978
s2*

>>84433077
was*
>>
it was a very good show, i enjoyed it a lot and i would like to see more
>>
>>84434671
I'm not expecting much from The New Pope. Jude Law carried the show.
>>
>>84433028
I can't wait until I finally get HBO this week so I can watch this, the wire, and the sopranos to see what all the fuss is about.
>>
>>84434993
>new
what's this? have they confirmed that it is coming back but not with Jude Law? what the hell I thought there was going to be more Lenny forsure
>>
that season finale, what did they mean by it? is he dead? will he be back for season 2?

Will based Cardinal Gutierrez be the new pope?

>>84434993
for reals, he should get an emmy and a golden globe
>>
>>84435044
The Wire is a chore and The Sopranos is nihlistic nothingness though it has some great moments.
>>
>>84435045
Yeah, no "The Young Pope Season 2" it's a follow up series called "The New Pope" that will have a new cast. They're True Detective season 2-ing it.
>>
>>84435261
fuckk anon this is disappointing news desu. TYP had more than Jude Law who was absolutely amazing but I think many viewers would agree that by ep10 they were really invested in him and a new cast could be a flop. I love the cinematography and the writing and everything but damn..
>>
>>84433028
The show is on por with The Leftovers for me but yeah, it's probably the best single season show ever made.
>>
>>84435391
par*
>>
So is he dead?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.