[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is excite to go and see this masterpiece tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Rodolfo_neri_senor_pez_vela.jpg (83KB, 750x793px) Image search: [Google]
Rodolfo_neri_senor_pez_vela.jpg
83KB, 750x793px
Who else is excite to go and see this masterpiece tonight?
>>
>>84425628
How many cocks has sucked already the oldest one? She was about to get BEANED in Gru 2
>>
what's the deal with all the paid advertisements for this movie? I saw a commercial for the ancestory website, some insurance company I think, probably many others. they're really trying to not let this movie bomb
>>
>>84425628
>starring: Trey Parker
Feels bad man....
>>
Is this going to get overrated just because it has minions?
>>
>>84427138
chinamen and beaners love minions, for obvious reasons
>>
>>84425628

So the girls don't age?
>>
who is the chad on the right?

is he gonna cuck gru?
>>
I enjoyed the first 2 movies but the minions were the weakest part of them.
>>
>>84425934
but this would be the ONLY reason id want to actually sit through this, it's basically randy marsh as a villain
>>
>>84425934
He did it for his daughter,cut him some slack
>>
The trailers
>>
>>84425628

I haven't watch the 2nd one yet
>>
DAE le minions
>>
to be honest I always enjoy the "surprise rich/eccentric brother" trope
>>
I hate the fucking girls in these movies, they are the most annoying cunts to ever grace the big screen, so I'm hoping their roles are small, although Lucy is enjoyable. I see most animated films with my little brother, and boy are some of them mediocre lately. Storks, Moana, Sing, Lego Batman, Cars 3, they all have little artistic value and feel like they're going through the motions. I think the last one I genuinely enjoyed was Zootopia
>>
>>84429304
Gru's dopey brother, Dru
>>
>>84427138
Minion movie wasn't. I think people are tired of the fad.
>>
>>84425628
OH BROTHER XDDD
>>
>>84430663
It's actually not too bad, though it's a bit more Minion-heavy than the first.

I'm guessing the third will either be even worse, or they'll tone it down again and make a great movie.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.