[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S OUT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Cuckmann.jpg (980KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckmann.jpg
980KB, 3840x2160px
https://youtu.be/eqTZAfkDFQE
>>
>>84424846
The fuck is this
>>
>>84424916
A review of Spider-man: Homecoming. Not sure what makes it so special
>>
Fuck he's ugly. Do you people seriously worship this douche or is this one long running joke?
>>
>>84424973
The only thing more autistic than online film cirtics themselves are the people that worship them
>>
>There's product placement

Why is saying this is a bad thing, literally all capeshit is just designed to sell tickets and peddle toys
>>
As you all know, I'm a huge fan of Spiderman
>>
>>84425232
>wearing atrocious Spider Man t shirt
>Spider Man DVD in the background
>>
>>84425106
based shadbase
>>
>>84425106
I don't get it
>>
>>84424846
i hate seeing his fucking stupid face in thumbnails as he tries to act like a feeling human being, fuck you for reminding me that he exists.
>>
>>84424916
That's Steve Buscemi
>>
>>84425106
I wish all the youtube reviewers had the balls to off themselves
>>
>>84424846
kek
>>
>>84424973
People like Chris because he likes anime.
>>
>>84424973
>he's ugly
In what way is he ugly?
>>
>>84424846
>mfw my face is shown in that episode of SJU

Should I end my life now or later
>>
This guy say he's fan of all the series of the movies he's reviewing, and always loves them so much.

I don't know if he's just paid by every big company or just has no taste.

I watched Wonder Woman partially because of his review (also because of rotten tomatoes, friends that said it was great, and because I've wanted to see a decent DC movie for a long time), and it turned out to be shit, I'm not trusting anyone again.
>>
>>84430125
>I don't know if he's just paid by every big company or just has no taste.

Both.
Same thing with vidya ecelebs. If they don't shill they simply won't get free shit from the publishers/devs anymore.
>>
>>84428073
/tv/ has to make fun of his looks somehow, they can't laugh at this height because he's not a manlet.
>>
As you're all well aware, I'm a huge fan of [movie series], so I was really excited when I heard news that [movie] was in production. Well I watched it, and it's pretty good. I give [movie] a B.
>>
>>84428073
Chris is good looking. If he's ugly, I can't start to imagine what most of /tv/ anons are.
>>
>winter soldier was a great marvel movie
>i loved civil war
ufff.
>>
>>84428073
>>84430372
>>84430621
The structure of his eyes are very distracting (abnormal). But abnormalities can be seen as attractive. I was watching a review recently and I realized I found him ugly.
>>
>>84424846
Post pics of "his" wife
>>
>>84428073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvctbUtnGPA
He's ugly
>>
>>84430519
It wasn't quite a ten out of ten, but there was a lot to enjoy. The actors all gave good performances and the cinematography was excellent. On the negative side, there were a few plot holes here and there.
>>
>>84425106
>not raging sex scene with the thick wife in the last panel
ya blew it
>>
>>84425106
his wife isn't anywhere near that "thin"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.