[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dialogue kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: My Dinner With Andre.jpg (75KB, 786x442px) Image search: [Google]
My Dinner With Andre.jpg
75KB, 786x442px
>My Dinner With Andre
>Coffee and Cigarettes

More movies that consist entirely/mostly of conversations?
>>
>>84421850
Mindwalk
>>
>>84421850
Blue In The Face
Night on Earth
>>
>>84422089
>>84422032
Thanks
>>
>>84421850
12 Angry Men
>>
>>84421850
The Man From Earth
>>
>>84421850
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
>>
These are usually called "bottle movies," anon. And I feel you, they're a genre I really love.

The Before Sunset trilogy.

But be warned, the first movie is kind of cringey if you're past a certain age. It gets much better in the second and third ones.

Bug by William Friedkin

Tape by Richard Linklater

Rope by Hitchock

If I think of more I'll add them later.
>>
File: 12 angry men.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12 angry men.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>84421850
12 Angry Men

Rope

The Breakfast Club
>>
Persona
>>
I didn't like My Dinner with Andre at all but I do enjoy the talkies. The Sunset Limited is an option.
>>
Birdman moves around a lot but the entire thing is just a handful of conversations.
>>
The Sweet Smell of Success
>>
You should look into 40s - 50s American hollywood KINO. Alot of those are filled with long dialogue scenes.
>>
>>84425444
Any recs anon
>>
>>84425475
his girl friday
>>
>>84425475
Well, Mr Smith goes to Washington would be a good one, as is The grapes of wrath.
They are well known and heavily lauded gems of that era imo :)
>>
>>84421850
That Hunger priest one take

youtube.com/watch?v=VAkBz9glJFo
>>
>>84421850
Glengarry Glen Ross

any movie based on a play basically
>>
Hi “Friendo”

A quick reminder to you (and the rest of the anons participating in the WRONG thread haha), we only permit very specific “approved” topics on this board to keep our board one of the best and streamlined on 4chan. We find threads discussing content such as this one to be "offputting" to the majority of our users. These threads include and are LIMITED to…..

>/Who/
>/GOT/
>Rick & Morty
>Joe Rogan
>Capeshit
>/RLM/, Stuckmann or any other e-celebs
>STAR WARS!!!!!
>New Netflix series/films
>NEW TRAILER FOR *INSERT BLOCKBUSTER*!!!!!!!

Other threads include:
>What went Wrong/ What went Right
>What did they mean by this?!?
>Who will play him/her in the eventual biopic
>Ginger actresses with fat titties
>Film opens with/ has *insert cliché*
>Meme of the month posts
>FUCKIN’ SJWS REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay here friend and remember the “mods” will keep you updated for which threads are "representative of the board’s interest".

If you’re visiting /tv/ for advertising purposes, please get in contact with our moderating team via bottom of the page
>>
Reservoir Dogs is essentially just a bunch of dudes talking in a warehouse.
>>
>>84423013
But 90% of the dialogue is just quotes
>>
>>84426398
With occasional extreme violence and flashbacks that don't take place in the warehouse
>>
Check out some of Koki Mitani's work. University of Laughs and Welcome Back, Mr. McDonald are two good ones to start with.

I still have to see his newest couple of movies. And he did a version of Murder on the Orient Express that I need to sit down and watch too....Guess I know what my weekend looks like now.
>>
>>84423109
All that Linklater and no Waking Life?
>>
>>84427128
I liked that movie when I was in high school, but i have no desire to watch it ever again. It's not even conversations, just a bunch of pretentious soliloquies
>>
Locke
>>
Pretty much any Linklater film

Before Trilogy
Everybody Wants Some!
Dazed and confused

All great movies
>>
>>84426153
God what a great movie. Baldwin gave possibly his best performance there.
>>
The Social Network has some fantastic sit down conversationd
>>
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
>>
>>84421850
I hate those pretentious piece of shit movies, they never actually say anything meaningful
>>
>>84427367
Your opinion changed without rewatching? Hmm...
>>
Inglourious Basterds
>>
File: A Whit Stillman Trilogy.jpg (374KB, 1280x923px) Image search: [Google]
A Whit Stillman Trilogy.jpg
374KB, 1280x923px
>>
>>84425475
Pretty much any noir. In A Lonely Place is a personal favorite
>>
Patricians Choice:
>>84423324
>>84423109
>>84422089

If you want to make friends in High School:
>>84428422
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.