[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Jumanji Trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: 3115477-jumanji2.jpg (122KB, 786x393px) Image search: [Google]
3115477-jumanji2.jpg
122KB, 786x393px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leE10vdvkho

What if we just remove everything that makes Jumanji unique and fun and replace with Dwayne Johnson?
>>
>"huh, this looks like a generic sony movie, like pixels or that one ghostbusters they made"
>go back to the beginning of the video
>see that sony logo
>>
>Atari-like game console
>Has PS1 graphics
>>
How do films like this manage to get through the fucking 'pitch' let alone anything further?
>>
So its more like Tron than Jumanji?
>>
>get #LITTY
>>
>>84420503
That looks worse than I thought in every way imaginable
>>
>western isekai
>>
Another classic from sony, I don't know how they do it again and again.
>>
This is why robin williams killed himself.
>>
This is one for the FANS
>>
File: 1464401291275.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1464401291275.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>Its another generic Rock and Kevin Hart movie
>>
>>84420503
>No Robin Williams

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>84420503
WELCOME TO THE JUINGLE

WE'Ve GOT FUCKING AIDS
>>
>>84420770
he ded nigga
>>
>>84420788

Only if you fuck a monkey, you're more likely to get malaria, have fun.
>>
>>84420788
NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
>>
>>84420503
>it's a old videogame now
Kek, gotta reach that young demographic. Most of them apparently don't even know what boardgames are?
>>
>Dwayne isn't a producer on this shit
We're not going to get another round of salty twitter bollocks when this bombs are we?
>>
I am more angry over how there are more likes than dislikes by a large margin. I guess most people there have never watched the original.
>>
>>84420586
There is no pitch for a movie like this, you only need to pitch a movie when you're an outsider, or you're doing something risky. Generic bland garbage like this is simply assembled from a formula, the only variables being the cast and crew.
>>
>>84420788
>the only good thing is the trailer's music

This doesn't bode well.
>>
>>84420503
so where does Zathura play into this?
>>
>>84420788
>film set in the jungle
>welcome to the jungle starts playing
>>
File: jumanji.gif (482KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
jumanji.gif
482KB, 500x338px
>>84420503
>>
Looks alright. I like the updated Jumanji game. I'm hoping they find Alan's tree house or cave or something.
>>
>>84421575
>really parties my rocker
>>
>>84420657
Yeah this, I thought it was going to be a team of adventurers that find the board game on a safari and it takes them to a jungle the likes of which they have never seen before, this is fucking retarded.
>>
>>84420503
Robin Williams will kill himself when he sees this
>>
What's the robin williams connection? Anything leak about that yet?
>>
Has Sony ever made a good movie
>>
>>84420503
to anyone that at any time thought this would be good ever: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Looks kinda fun. I'll never watch it, but it looks fun
>>
>>84421627
fucking love this scene
>>
>a purely comedy movie
One of the things that made Jumanji great was how dark and unsettling everything was, with humor mixed in.

This just looks like another disappointing sony cash grab.
Also whats up with the rock? I like the guy but why the hell is he in every fucking movie now? Hes not THAT good.
>>
Welcome to the Jungle is such a great trailer song, even with this subpar footage it looks great, why is it so rarely used?
>>
>>84421575
Awwwwwww shit, that's exactly what I wanted to say after seeing this trailer, tired of this cliche
>>
how raunchy is it?
>>
>>84420503
>blonde, redhead, jew, black
>rock even says "oy vey"
so diverse, i'm sure it'll be a classic american hit!
>>
Looks like a urinating good FUN for the whole family. CRITICS need to chill out.
>>
>>84420503
>The Rock does the eyebrow thing
>Kevin Hart plays himself again

god damn it Sony

this looks like it could be a decent flick, just change 2 things
1. don't call it Jumanji when it has basically nothing to do with the book/movie. People are smart enough now to realize exactly what you're doing
2. have the balls to replace The Rock and Kevin Hart with some Literally Who's who actually know how to play memorable characters

also fix this bullshit >>84420578
>>
>from guardians of the galaxy to this
is her career over?
>>
>>84422261
looks like the only fun part in this movie is making the movie
>>
>it's a "let's make a shitty movie everyone will forget about in two weeks" episode
these are starting to seem like some kind of money laundering operation
>>
File: 51FDMMCWYGL.jpg (56KB, 338x475px) Image search: [Google]
51FDMMCWYGL.jpg
56KB, 338x475px
>Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
>Featuring Dwayne Johnson
>Welcome to the Jungle
>Featuring Dwayne Johnson
What is this pottery?
>>
>>84422370
easy money
>>
>>84422393
Is this the prequel to Jumanji?
>>
>>84420503
shit, we already have a new Mississippi of piss from Baywatch. We fucking can't handle another. Somebody stop this madman
>>
>>84420503
that really looks like shit
>>
I don't think I'll throw money at this shit.
>>
>>84422393
thought this movie was called the rundown?
>>
Hope it's half as good as Baywatch!!
>>
>>84420503
>Jack Black
>jungle movie
how'd he get typecast for this
>>
>>84420503
Jumanji is supposed to represent the Victorian mythos of deepest darkest Africa, not this shit.
>>
>>84422163
Jack black playing himself too
>>
>>84420739
Neither of them can act, it's pretty much what I was expecting
>>
>>84420503
I like Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart tho. The rest looks like shit, i'll give you that.
>>
>>84421969
>Awwwwwww shit

Sounds just like typical black. Why are retarded yanks so butthurt about this?
>>
>>84422261
#LITTY
>>
>>84420503
Why the fuck would they call it Jumanji?
It looks alright for what it is, but its dumb to throw such a big name onto it while being nothing like the original. Its not even loosely based on the orginal.
>>
I wanted to hate it, but smiled through all trailer. Maybe it means it's time to end my misery.
>>
>>84424554
YOU just experienced what TRUE support FOR THE FANS is like. It's FOR THE FANS!
>>
>>84420586
Sony Pictures is operated by a bunch literal of retards and Sony Japan doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>84424672
#4theplayers
>>
>>84424394
>Why the fuck would they call it Jumanji
free advertising
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.