[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloodline season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What did you think of it?
>>
>>84419254
Really fucking disappointing tbqh

That ending was just terrible. Season 2 was a dip in quality as well but it still had plenty of moments. Really quite bummed about it. Would still recommend Season 1 to everyone though. It stands on it's own pretty well.
>>
>>84420777
the lack of response in an hour should've been a clear indication of what people thought of it.
>>
I loved the first two seasons. Haven't gotten around to streaming the third, though. Is it any good?
>>
>>84421016
I enjoyed it; if season 2 didn't bother you, then you will enjoy the third one as well.
>>
I'm dumb, can anyone explain to me why Ozzy Delvecchio committed suicide in the car? It didn't make any sense to me. Did he suddenly go insane?
>>
>>84419254
It had a grand total of 1 good episode and 1 great scene.

The good episode is when he is hallucinating a bunch.

The great scene is when Sissy Spacek loses her mind.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-28-23h24m31s700.png (714KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-28-23h24m31s700.png
714KB, 1280x720px
>>84422654
>>
>>84419254
Bloodline should of ended after season 1 desu
>>
>>84421016
There are dream sequences galore. Some people like that but it really ruins the entire tone of the show. I loved the first two seasons
>>
>>84422401
his story arc was completely pointless and it seemed they made him do it just to have some sort of ending for the character.
>>
Season 3 was garbage because Mario Van Peebles directed it.
>>
Prime example of a show that should have ended after the first season

Two was a step down in quality. And three is just an abomination. Whoever thought Kevin needed more screen time is a war criminal.
>>
>>84424571
that guy lives in my home town lol. total asshole.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.