[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-man Homecoming is the definitive Spider-man movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: sm1.jpg (163KB, 2275x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sm1.jpg
163KB, 2275x1280px
It's heartfelt, it's funny, it makes you feel for the characters. You can tell it's made for fans BY fans, Tom Holland is the Peter Parker/Spidey everyone was waiting for (I have never seen such a perfect portrayal and grasp of the character) and can empathise with. You'll laugh, you'll cry, but most importantly you're gonna come out of the movies knowing that you've watched something really, really good. Catch if you can, it's not your standard superhero movie at all and you won't regret it one bit.
>>
>>84416592

Sage, fuck off this is a DC board
>>
>>84416631
You don't sage that way, newfriend.
Also, /tv/ has never been a DC board. Shills don't count. Homecoming is the single best superhero movie of the year, make your peace with it.
>>
>>84416592
"Eric and Dylan are, like, my heroes. I don't know how to say it but it's like I can feel myself becoming them onscreen. And I was very adamant about my portrayal of Peter Parker as a truly misunderstood outcast, I told Jon Watts on my first day, I said, 'Jon, I understand completely where you want to go with this, but trust me, the real Spiderman wouldn't let a single one of those sheep walk outta that gym alive.' and that was it. He flipped the script in 24 hours and ordered over 300 gallons of fake blood by dinner the next day. I'm really thrilled where this is going. The kikes will never know what hit 'em." - Tom Holland
>>
Disney paid off critics. Box office wasn't trackening well
>>
>>84416670
Tom Holland embodies the perfect Spidey. You won't regret watching this movie, I can't recommend it enough.

I can say that you'll refuse ANY other casting ever, if they ever wanted to reboot it. But I strongly doubt they ever will, they found their talent.
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (103KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
103KB, 800x430px
>>84416592
>definitive Spider-man movie
um sorry but no
>>
>>84416592
Shill
>>
>>84416592

Think I will just wait a couple of weeks for the KorSub rip thanks
>>
File: Clipboard1.jpg (183KB, 1871x563px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard1.jpg
183KB, 1871x563px
Brace yourselves, good people of /tv/, for Disney shilling and smearing Pajeets are in the full force today.
>>
>>84416592
>made for fans, by fans
Oh, so it's fucking trash then?
>>
>>84416686
The tracking is for 150million, probably even 200million opening.
>>
>>84416670
>making spiderman a school shooter
>implying he wouldn't shoot his webs down everyone's throats to suffocate them ensuring a bloodless death
>mfw
>>
>>84416670
>ordered over 300 gallons of fake blood by dinner the next day
THE HUMAN HOLOCAUST
>>
>>84416875

>$200m opening

Lol no
>>
>>84416717
good movie but spidey shouldn't be 30 nor date a 30 year old girl, he's a kid
>>
>>84416909
why? it worked. there will never be a better spidey, mj, uncle ben, aunt may, harry, osbourne/green goblin, or jj jameson. the words "iconic" and "definitive" come to mind
>>
>>84416893
Christ, kid, at least name yourself after something that actually happened.
>>
>>84416979
first spidey was definitely better than 'amazing' spiderman, but I'll wait until after I've seen this one till i judge fully. trailers look good tho
>>
>>84417024
maybe it's just nostalgia from being young and watching these spider-man movies in theaters but i don't see how any spiderman movie will compare when the characters have already been defined and anything else just feels like a cheap replacement
>>
>>84416592
>all those stupid lines on the costume

Ew.
>>
>the disney shill raids start
Thank god wonder woman was better than gotg2, otherwise we would have been infested for a month now
>>
>iron man 4 with special guest spiderman
>>
>>84416717
>posting the edited version
Get the fuck out
>>
>>84416670
cringe
>>
>Definitive Spider-Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBwmgcEF2Kg
>>
Is there a reference to the Netflix shows at all?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.