[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find better casting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

find better casting
>>
Name a better threesome (me and them)
>>
>>84416428
them now?
>>
>>84416414
It's great casting, but it's not like I can't find a marsha brady 95% match in 2 hours max where I live.
>>
>>84416480
do you live in whitesville, aryan race country, europeanland?
>>
why was this movie so special?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5GZRnJTO5E

I bet you guys never saw this movie in 1995 when you were 5 years old on your grandparents farm with your 4 cousins who are all female with a bunch of blankets and cushions and pillows and developed weird emotional feelings and fetishes...

;.;
>>
So the three kids fucked the girls right?
>>
>>84416649
yup
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zCfNdv1ewk

4:16 who's the mullata?
>>
man america was so fun before 2001
>>
File: 1490976657889.jpg (13KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1490976657889.jpg
13KB, 250x236px
>>84416414

Notice how the girl on the right is much prettier and healthier looking than the one on the left? Her skin glows, has very little wrinkles and is full of color. I don't know what happened but women today look like shit compared to the past.
>>
>>84417535
feminism
>>
>>84417535
before jews started pumping shit into our water and food and into the minds of our youth
>>
>>84417535
It's called lighting and camera work
>>
>>84417535
literally wrong m8
tanning became ridiculously popular in the 70s with people burning themselves and fucking up their skin.
Combine that with widespread smoking habits and women has far worse teeth and skin than they did in the subsequent decades
>>
>>84416855
Tully Jensen. She also looks like Alana de la Garza.
>>
>>84416588
A movie like this could never be made today. They would have to dumb the irony down for low IQ euros and Chinese audience
>>
>>84417535
Switching from natural sugar to artificial high fructose corn syrup.
>>
>>84417744

Girls in the 1970s were thinner, fitter and had way better skin than girls today. Look at the CDC stats, literally half of women today are overweight or obese.
>>
>>84416414
>>84416414
dd she ever get nude?
>>
>>84417535
you're probably a dumb cuckservative reaganite
am i right?
>>
>>84417935
hnggggggg
>>
File: orig.jpg (93KB, 893x445px) Image search: [Google]
orig.jpg
93KB, 893x445px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.