[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the appeal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 18_bill-murray.jpg (675KB, 2107x3000px) Image search: [Google]
18_bill-murray.jpg
675KB, 2107x3000px
Explain the appeal
>>
>>84415413
He fucked both our mothers.
>>
>>84415413
reddit

they are memeing faggots
>>
>>84415413
His faux-pessimism is really just another type of quirky optimism

And it pleases everyone on the spectrum.
>>
>>84415413
Edgy Tom Hanks
>>
>>84415413

Reddit actor
>>
I honestly never got it. It's like he slipped through the cracks and became a comedy star. And then hipsters made him into an icon.
>>
Big dick.
>>
>>84415413
liked him ghostbusters
>>
>>84415413
Wes Anderson used him in his movies and he was in ""epic"" movies that no one this generation has actually seen.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (18KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
18KB, 400x299px
I like how he just seems to randomly wander around hollywood because he's bored and has nothing to do.
He doesn't bother anyone, he doesn't try to reinvent himself to appeal to the current generation, he doesn't spout retarded political shit all over social media, he doesn't force himself into movies, (he was legally forced to be in the new ghostbusters) he just.. does his own thing.
I can respect that.
>>
>>84416442
>>84416317
>spicy Bill Murray memes circa 2007 /b/
>being this non-white
>le boogeyman

Hitler was right. The day of the rope is nigh
>>
>>84415413
Harold Ramis made everyone think he was so charming that he's been living off that image for over 30 years.
>>
File: billym.jpg (179KB, 970x970px) Image search: [Google]
billym.jpg
179KB, 970x970px
>>84415413
If you have to ask, you'll never get it
>>
>>84415413
my dad loves his movies and my mom went to high school with him. I don't think I could hate Bill Murray if I tried. Does that make him objectively good? No. But it's hardly a shittier reason than anyone else on this board has for their shit opinion
>>
>>84415413
Funny
>>
>>84415413
Young Murray
>I'm both charming, clever and bold and I somehow get lots of chicks despite being a balding chipmunk
Old Murray
>I'm Bill Murray
>>
>>84416463
>Smart ass athiest type in ghostbusters.
>Groundhog day meme everyone watches once a year along with maybe scrooged.
>Caddyshack mentioned on family guy.
This is the foundation for his popularity with the reddit generation.
>>
SNL in the 70's, during peak era
Ghostbusters
Space Jam
Wes Anderson
Where the Buffalo Roam
Hyde Park on Hudson
Lost in Translation
Ed Wood
Groundhog Day
>>84416317
>>84416442
>dude le reddit lmao
>>
Explain the appeal of shitposting the same shit every day until you drop dead.
>>
HYDROGEN PSYCHOSIS

https://youtu.be/SPSqRmk3WSk
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.