[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show was so bad,it made several people kill themselfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (153KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1200x800px
This show was so bad,it made several people kill themselfs
>>
you're speling makes me want to kill myselve OP
>>
Um no OP, girls have difficult and complex problems. Your only problem is that you're a virgin failure
>>
>>84414820
Its not my first language
>>
>>84414838
Fuck off with that excuse.
>>
>>84414838
>i can't install a spellchecker
>i can't google to know for sure if what i'm trying to spell is spelled correctly

it's so easy
>>
>>84414935
>>84414910
we should focus on the joke i made here alright you guys
>>
>>84414831
>girls have difficult and complex problems
lol
>>
The actress who plays her mother deserves an Emmy.
>>
>>84414955
>wahhh I can't get laid, fucking women only date assholes
-You
>>
>>84414831
especially the ones in first world countries
>>
>>84415072
Yeah of course. Famine is simple. Disease is simple. The complex social hierarchies of Modern America, dealing with long term mental health conditions, constantly being harassed by thirsty fuckboys who might rape or kill you; those are much less easily solved problems.
>>
>>84415133
seems like she solved it pretty well desu
>>
>>84414800
I really just watch it because it's mildly funny and I think she's cute, also for some reason I enjoy watching it and I really can't explain.

I know it's not good but it's just like, it feels good to watch. What's wrong with me?
>>
Weak unable to cope teens and adults have been offing themselves since the beginning of humans. The show is funny because it's always funny to see teens act like they are the first to have complex feels and shit. I think teens today are weaker than any generation before then. I don't understand how the wetback from the ghetto has a classic Mustange that goes for at least 40 or 50K today.
>>
>>84414800
Hannah is pretty, PRETTY!
>>
>>84415003
Nice troll
>>
every episode made me want her to kill herself even more, making the finale very satisfying

bravo netflix, 13/13
>>
>>84414935
>>84414910
its difficult to check the grammar. Be patient pls, im feel so awkward here but i really want to improve my english
>>
>>84414820
go ahead do it u fucking pussy ass faggot why even post this if ur not srs. actualy caring enough about how somone types english that he wants to kill himself. fuck off looser
>>
>>84417553
<3
>>
>>84414935
>spelled
>>
>>84415133
>first world problems
>>
>>84415133

This idiot thinks America is a rape culture... only nignog culture maybe, but it's prosecuted.

You want a real rape culture look no further than Islam, they play tararush, women get honor killed if they've been raped, and they only need 4 men to bear witness to a rape, if not a woman is stoned to death.
>>
File: 1486962551162.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1486962551162.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>>84417603
>>84414948
BR? Huehue?
>>
File: 1490720563606.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490720563606.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>84415133
>constantly being harassed by thirsty fuckboys who might rape or kill you

KEK.
Wishful thinking, fatty. Any bitch who yaps as much as you do is guaranteed to be an uggo, low level skank, or autistic "feminist"
>>
File: 1490950556144.jpg (19KB, 339x352px) Image search: [Google]
1490950556144.jpg
19KB, 339x352px
>>84418299
Numerals confirm.
>>
>>84414800
It did a good job of keeping me interested, but the ending was pretty anti-climactic. Most of the "13 reasons" ended up being inane bullshit, and she walked right into her rape. Would've been a lot more interesting if they had gone with the fan theory that she faked the rape in order to guarantee that her parents' lawsuit would succeed.

I don't really see how a sequel could follow these same people around, but they blue-balled us with the Columbine shit, so who knows. I won't watch S2 unless it's an entirely new group.
>>
i enjoyed it somewhat as a tv mystery, but i was pretty bad overall. Also didn't really deal with the subject that well

>glorifies suicide
>Hannah has no power IRL, but when she kills herself she gets control over everyones life and everyone starts caring about her
>people who did mundane shit like telling her she had a nice ass is grouped together with rapist on the tapes
>the show dosn't show that it was ultimately hannah decision, but blames everyone else
>there's never a point where the character realise that yeah we were douches but it wasn't our fault (which it wasnt)
>Hannah is a fucking drama queen whom thinks the world revolves around her and that everyone constantly is out to 'get' her
>Best friend gets raped, kill her self and talks about it on some tapes instead of helping
>Drives her best male friend to almost kill himself justbecause
>The most fuck't up and horrible character is the role model of the show (even though the creators have gone out and said she's not suppose to be the hero or whatever)

i could go on
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.