[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK did I just watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (56KB, 284x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 284x405px
what the FUCK did I just watch
>>
the 4th dimension
>>
>>84413137
The real pleb filter. The only people who pretend to like this are college students trying to impress their douche friends.
>>
>>84413330
Good thing I don't pretend to like movies.
>>
some pretentious garbage
>>
>>84413330
>>84413377
1st half of the movie was really gripping, went off the rails towards the end.

I understand that was done on purpose, still, not for me.
>>
a depressed man trapped in the industry he made a career in who later died of a heroin overdose because despite enormous amounts of critical praise, and mastering his craft, it was not enough to fill the void inside him.
>>
One of my top 5 films, honestly. I don't even pretend to understand it, because I fucking don't, but its true story of a narcissistic artist trying to escape into his art and being controlled by it really connected with me. Not for everyone though.
>>
A movie that makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>84413377
This
>>
The most reddit film ever made that is not also Magnolia.
>>
the mind of a real life sperg at work
>>
>>84415094
That's not Nolan's entire filmography
>>
>>84415856
That's not Deadpool/Guardians of the galaxy
>>
>>84413137
>what the FUCK did I just watch
He said as he asked "what the FUCK did I just watch"
>>
>>84415941
Die.
>>
>>84416036
Just being faithful to the original post, anon. You want accuracy don't you? You are a man? you wouldn't want to believe in artsy ambiguous PoMo bs anyway, that stuff is for girls.
>>
File: 1470710817301.jpg (5KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
1470710817301.jpg
5KB, 400x262px
>>84414652
this.
fuck this gay depressing shit, i wanted to watch a movie, not develop psychological issues.
>>
The best film of the 2000s
>>
This movie sucks. Everyone was a dick to the protagonist.
>>
>>84413495
DUDE DEPRESSION LMAO
his dealer should have offered him some shrooms or something.
>>
Lot of plebs scared of a different movie ITT
>>
>>84416123
I was just movie meming like you were, anon.
>>
>>84413330

Jokes on you. I've never been to college and I don't have any friends.
>>
It's not half as "difficult" and tryhard has you want to make it look like. I had no problem understanding the plot and the symbolism of the movie and i found it very smart and well made. Maybe it's because i'm european, idk
>>
>>84416744
It's not hard to understand the plot, there's just so much going on in any one scene
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.