[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who just got back from watching spoderman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4040.jpg (312KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4040.jpg
312KB, 1242x2208px
I though the pacing was good. What do you guys think?
>>
>>84412882
>Must enter with a group
what?
>>
>>84412901

>Must enter with a group

Where you read that?
>>
>>84412901
It's just if you pick more than 1 tickets. You and your guests has to be there. But they don't enforce it
>>
>>84412987
Third row
SCREENING PASS
Admit Two(2)
Must Enter With Group
>>
I'm sure it's a well-made mildly entertaining film like most Marvel films are. I just can't manage to give two fucks about seeing another Spiderman movie. Capeshit is getting tedious and we've had too many movies of him in too short of a time, there is literally no need for another one.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>Le pacing meme
>>
>>84413039

OK, so you did read something that wasn't there. I think that's where you got confused.

"Must enter with group" pretty simply means to me that whatever amount of people you buy tickets for on that transaction or some shit like that you must enter together.

If you read "Must enter with a group" that complicated shit. That means you ain't getting into the theater UNLESS you are in a group. Meaning if you bought the ticket by yourself then you aren't getting in unless you get with someone else and say let's go in as a group because we are not allowed to enter alone.
>>
>>84412882

>Muh pacing

I'm guessing it's another mediocre capeflick that will be forgotten in 2 months
>>
>>84412882
I think you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>84413046

Yeah, a total of six spiderman movies, three of them reboots has really made me not give a shit about seeing anymore. They need to just hurry up and do something original and fun again, like Squirrel Girl.
>>
>>84413095
Yeah, it's just your typical supe movie. You'll probably think "damn, this shit drags on"

Best quote is the last quote before credits.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.