[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Does Derren Do It?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Derren Brown.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Derren Brown.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
For lack of a magic/illusion board I'm coming to you /tv/

Want to know how Derren Brown does his amazing feats? I'll give some more explaining and illustrating how he does it.

Post your favorite bits from Derren and challenge me to attempt to explain how he did.
>>
uhhh doesn't he himself explain it in every show
>>
Here's an example. Watch Derren read 3 women in a club. Reply if you want to know how he did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQyzTGN7OB4
>>
>>84410282
Partly and very astute point. Derren sprinkles certain elements and gives you pieces but leaves out other key parts so you're still just confused enough.

Like not enough for you to duplicate. Little details right there under our noses but not understanding.

If we do one to get it started it'll make more sense.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 440x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 440x360px
Ok, if there's no interest this might be it. If anyone watched this bit, Derren never explained it and is a good one to use. Or post another of his tricks and I'll explain how he did it. Or you will have the glory of showing me up.
>>
>>84410430
uhh are you thinking of fool us? i know how to do every single derren brown trick and im not even a magician. e.g., 3 women in a club was just straightforward by the book mckinnon
>>
File: James Randi.jpg (551KB, 1099x1237px) Image search: [Google]
James Randi.jpg
551KB, 1099x1237px
Get back to me when you've won that million dollars, Derren.
>>
>>84410618
Hey, that's cool. I'm really more into the mind control side. There is one central concept that I'd say is central.

Not to game you and get an extra bump for the thread in a few minutes. I'd be remiss not to give you the chance to name it before I do.

What's the principle and why is it key?
>>
>>84410633
>implying he doesn't just psionically reprogram or destroy anyone who presents real evidence
captcha: murderous honeypot
>>
>>84410618
>>84410633
I respect and admire those of you who are well read on magic and experts in your own rights in that among other ways. I haven't read any of that or anything on the internet. Just watched his stuff over enough times until I started to see pieces fit together in ways I hadn't before. Any of the views I have on Derren are originally my own though, for better or worse..he says at his own peril!
>>
>>84410633
Nothing Derren does is paranormal and that's part of my observations.
>>
>>84410782
That was my comment guys. Anyone know the principle?
>>
Guys, this opportunity is winding down in about 5 minutes or so if nobody has the interest or requirements for receiving and I'll close it out for tonight.
>>
>>84411033
Alright buddy, see you later. I will post a timestamped picture of a $3,000 Houdini prop I own if you hang around for 56 more minutes though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (815KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
815KB, 2560x1600px
>>84411131
That is an excellent example of how far from what I'm talking about. So here's all I'll give you on that principle of which I spoke. The fact that nobody will get this now and, even if they do, won't know it's significance is brutally ironic.

It's funny too though so it's all good. I'm not knocking anyone who's clever or likes making a socially relevant and potentially wickedly clever retort.

I'm done but I might check back for the scenario where someone tries to upstage me and reveal the principle because if they do and, especially, if they try to state how or why the principle is so important...it will be another funny irony like when Derren explains 3 dimensions of a bit and there are 20 other ones he never tells you about, that you definitely see but definitely don't see how he's using it. If you want it now you'll just have to be a seeker too, as it should be. Cause, and here's an irony, imagine a thread on this site where someone actually explains mind control in a way that could be digested...and repeated..by the various and often unsavory elements on this site...not this particular board but the overall site. It would be a nightmare and, in that sense, it's beautiful in that sense that I refused to just dump the solid gold stuff to get some fans in here. Like a metaphysical principle at work ensuring that certain power is never in certain hands or minds....and if they ever get the chance they will foil it by their minds.

Or maybe post a meme to show how uncool the op was that they don't like anymore. It's all for fun anyway in the end.
>>
>>84411501
And the added lines at the bottom are also my theories. They're not quotes from Derren...of course.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.