[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck were they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8863.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8863.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
Ned didn't deserve all the shit they gave him in later seasons, poor guy got shit way worse than Frank Grimes and still managed to be happy.
>>
>>84405148
Ned being an allegory for Job was (ironically) an aspect of him that got extremely flanderized as the seasons progressed.
>>
>>84405026
>>84405148
>what is the Book of Job
>>
They thought it was their last year and tried to burn their bridges with Maude's VA
>>
>>84405026
Maude's VA wanted a small pay raise to pay for her plane tickets (she had to be flown in to record her lines) so they just decided to kill her character off.
>>
File: Deservedit.jpg (60KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
Deservedit.jpg
60KB, 461x346px
>>
>>84405964
>In 10 years this will be the most sought after Simpsons animation cell
>>
Was season 11 where the Simpsons really went to shit? There were six or seven episodes in Season 10 that had that Innsmouth Look, but as soon as season 11 started the redeemable episodes became fewer and fewer.
>>
>>84405026
>No, I'm not kidding. I'm gonna sit right here and miss church!
>...
>...SORRY SORRY SORRY
>>
>>84406626
Yeah, but season 11 still had some good episodes. Behind The Laughter would've worked great as the series finale
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.