[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't anybody talk about this? One of Carpenter's best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: prince_of_darkness.jpg (59KB, 484x755px) Image search: [Google]
prince_of_darkness.jpg
59KB, 484x755px
Why doesn't anybody talk about this? One of Carpenter's best
>>
Why doesn't anyone talk about this movie?

Am I the only one who likes this movie?

What do you guys think?

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>84404423
I just wanted to have a thread about this movie. Been a few threads here recently about it but generally it's ignored. Stop being an ass.
>>
>>84404423
Seriously fuck you. Try to fit in a little more dickhead.
>>
>>84404464
Why doesn't anyone talk about how I want to talk about this movie more often? I mean, it's REALLY underrated.

>>84404537
What fucking planet are you from telling ME to fit in more, you oblivious shit? You know NOTHiNG.
>>
>>84404739
I just think this movie deserves to be talked about more. We don't need another Thing thread. You're being a fucking dick about this. Sorry I like a movie and want to talk about it. Fuck off.
>>
>>84404739
(You)
>>
>>84404816
Why does no one talk about how much this movie DESERVES to be talked about more? I mean, I really think it DESERVES to be talked about.
>>
>>84404904
Holy shit you're fucking retarded. Enjoy the last month before you're sophomore year starts.
>>
>>84404904
I didn't even say why doesn't anybody talk about why it deserves to be talked about. Do you know how to read? I just wanted to have a thread about a movie I like
>>
>>84404972
Why does no one talk about before you are sophmore year? I really think you are sophmore year DESERVES to be talked about more. Am I the only one that likes you are sophmore year?
>>
>>84405037
I mean, ALL I wanted was to talk about this movie I like which DESERVES to be talked about more, and honestly, people don't talk about it ENOUGH. They really should talk about it more, and I just wanted to. I mean, really. Like, really. I mean.
>>
>>84405085
Do you have nothing better to do? This could have been a good thread but no you decided you had to sperg out in it. I bet you've never even watched this movie you just wanna be a shithead
>>
IGNORE THE CUNT

It's very dull. It kinda just drags on and on with things moving very slowly.
I would put near the bottom of Carpenter's filmography. Still a decent film though.
>>
>>84405160
The thread is garbage and so are you.
>>
>>84405240
The Thing aside what's your favorite Carpenter movie?
>>
>>84405276
Probably They Live. I really like the premise and it strikes the right blend of goofy and serious.
>>
File: christine chase.png (142KB, 720x320px) Image search: [Google]
christine chase.png
142KB, 720x320px
>>84405276
Beep beep
>>
1. The Thing
2. Big Trouble in Little China
3. They Live
4. Starman
5. The Fog
6. Christine
7. Escape from New York
8. Halloween
9. Dark Star
10. In the Mouth of Madness
11. Assault on Precinct 13
12. Escape from LA
13. Prince of Darkness
14. Vampires
15. Village of the Damned
16. Ghosts of Mars
17. The Ward
18. Memoirs of an Invisible Man
>>
>>84405386
Seems pretty official.
I would switch The Fog with Assault on Precinct 13 though.
>>
>>84404394
It's well put together all things considered.

Slow pace without much payoff tho.
>>
>>84405386
Are his bad movies even worth watching?
>>
>>84405562
I'd say that everything below Prince of Darkness isn't worth watching
>>
>>84405629
I second this.
>>
>>84404394
I saw this recommended a lot online so I watched it last year and it was complete shit. Carpenter is all over the fucking board, apparently. Some of the greatest ever and some of the worst ever.
>>
>>84406036
You're wrong lol
>>
>>84406036
Nah m8 even some his bad films like Ghost of Mars are enjoyable schlock.
>>
Are you the same dumbfuck who created the second thread on this asking the same question? Yes the film is great not better than The Thing or Mouth of Madness but christ man, keep it in one thread.
>>
>>84406036
Nah m8 even his bad films are enjoyable as schlock like Ghosts of Mars
>>
>>84404394
meh
>>
Village of the Damned wasn't bad - and it has Luke Skywalker and Superman!
And I liked Memoirs of an Invisible Man - really well put together.
But you gotta love Donald Pleasence fightin' the antigod.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.