[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the Spider-man we’ve all been waiting for. This film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

This is the Spider-man we’ve all been waiting for. This film is going to surprise a lot of people, it's a great time and the action sequences are among the best in capemovies history. Spidey fans will be absolutely ECSTATIC, it's undoubtedly the best Spidey film to date, and yes it’s way better than Wonder Woman.

Tracking is currently at $90M-$108M. It will most likely err closer to the latter end of estimates and more than likely exceed them with the good buzz generated from the movie so far. The social media on this thing is an absolute BEAST and the weekend-to-weekend holds will be amazing.
tracking is currently at $90M-$108M. It will most likely err closer to the latter end of estimates and more than likely exceed them with the good buzz generated from the movie so far. The social media on this thing is an absolute beast and the weekend-to-weekend holds are shaping up to be absolutely fantastic.

There's just one problem with the MCU been as big as they are: they're an easier target for hate.
As Vision said in CA:CW. “Our very presence invites challenge.” For every person who hates and wishes for MCU to fail there are 3 that do and look just at what MCU are doing. Everyone is hyped, everyone is loving it.
>>
This movie is already a mess, they mixed Peter and Miles origins, now this Peter Morales and his friends who were all replaced by a cast of minorities to get tumblr points will face a villain with a super shitty design.
>>
Why are you talking like this?

I haven't been waiting for any kind of Spider-man. Capeshit is anathema to me. The only way Stan Lee could entertain me is by ceasing to breathe.
>>
>>84403512
Shit, I wanted to change on word on the second paragraph and I fucked up.

But anyway, I stand by my word. The action is badass, Holland is perfect, it's probably the best capeflick of all time. Maybe, just maybe, the drama is a little lacking, but the great cast and the modern tone make this a must-see.
>>
Posting in a shill thread
Buckle up buckaroos
>>
>>84403653
Also is not a spiderman man movie, is a avengers movie with spiderman, god fucking job marvel at fucking spiderman personal space.
>>
>>84403742
Oh noes there's Avengers cameos in my Spiderman movie ... like in every fucking cartoon and every fucking spiderman game. Like constantly happens in the fucking comic books.

Casuals, you can always tell when they don't know wtf they're talking about.
>>
>>84403654
It's the most talked about movie at the moment. It's gonna open at more than 100M+, possibly 150M+. It has critical praise, the cast is universally loved, and the addition of RDJ is the icing on the cake.

It's targeted to a younger audience and there are contemporary references, which will only make the movie more palatable to this new generation. It's the definitive Spider-man origin story.
>>
>>84403512

This is advertising.
>>
>>84403654
Because he's literally a paid corporate shill
>>
>>84403512
I just don't see from the trailers how it could possibly match the Raimi films
>>
>>84404001
It'a a new take.
This Spider-man is the closest we'll ever going to get to the comics counterpart. He's isn't burdened by his powers, he loves them and is galvanized by them.

He has fun with them and that's what Spider-man needs to be. A kid who discovers he's got superhuman powers and just has the time of his life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.