[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BATDAD KNOWS NO FEAR BATDAD KNOWS NO PAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: batdad.jpg (98KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
batdad.jpg
98KB, 960x540px
BATDAD KNOWS NO FEAR

BATDAD KNOWS NO PAIN
>>
>That's Tom Nelson, one of the Denver players' fathers. He goes to every game in that ridiculous outfit and usually drinks too much and gets into a fight.

I died laughing when I first saw this scene.
>>
>>84402983
Was this episode around the time where they were just about done making episodes about the kids doing kid stuff and switched to whatever was in the news the week prior?
>>
>OH IM SORRY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA
>>
>>84403177
That happened with the departure of Chef. He was supposed to be a central character to the plot giving advice to the kids and acting as one of the only sane adults.
>>
>>84403333
quads confirm. Scientology killed south park
>>
>>84403122
>"I just got to get in the best shape of my life."
>wakes up 6 am
>cracks eggs into glass
>pours into frying pan and opens a beer

i will never not laugh at that shit
>>
>>84403378
Didn't Isaac Hayes' family say that he was pretty much pressured into leaving the show?
>>
>>84403548
>farts
>>
>>84403333
>death of Chef

That's when I realized that the show was going downhill. I understand Matt and Trey's reason for doing it but to kill off a beloved and iconic character like that felt so petty and mean-spirited. It wasn't even funny, just disturbing.
>>
>>84403177
They've done this since the early fucking seasons you retard. The quintuplets episode and various others in season 3/4 are based on news of the time. You just don't remember cuz you're 12 years old.
>>
>>84403690
His death was a parody of anakin skywalker's death in ROTS. It wasn't mean spirited, mostly just tragic.
>>
>>84403947
This

Bear in mind the whole reason they had to kill him off was because the actor became a scientologist and didn't like then poking fun

That episode was basically saying goodbye to the guy they knew, who had got brainwashed by a weird cult
>>
>>84403593
>>84403378
Pretty much. They say Isaac had a stroke around that time and in his weakened state he trusted the Scientologists more than his friends
>>
>>84406142
His son revealed that it wasn't even Hayes that quit:

>Hayes III Isaac Hayes did not quit South Park; someone quit South Park for him. What happened was that in January 2006 my dad had a stroke and lost the ability to speak. He really didn't have that much comprehension, and he had to relearn to play the piano and a lot of different things. He was in no position to resign under his own knowledge. At the time, everybody around my father was involved in Scientology — his assistants, the core group of people. So someone quit South Park on Isaac Hayes' behalf. We don't know who.

http://archive.is/NLfnq
>>
>>84406539
was not expecting to get feels from this thread...
>>
>>84403122
Doesn't his wife later say "Sit down Chris" at the game in Denver? I love how they didn't even bother to be consistent with his real name
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.