[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wailing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: The-Wailing.jpg (356KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The-Wailing.jpg
356KB, 1080x1600px
Just marathoned 150 minutes of it, what did I think? What did they mean by this?
>>
>>84397570
pacing was perfect, spookyness was perfect but was unsatisfying to me personally
maybe i'm just not a horror fan
exorcism scene was quinoa af though
>>
>>84397570
This is really weird, but for the past few days i've been getting vague thoughts of this movie and how cozy and likeable i thought it was for some reason. I don't think that's the intent of the movie though, but it's great nonetheless.

Not too much to "get" thought, it's pretty straightforward.
>>
>>84398202
>Not too much to "get" thought, it's pretty straightforward.
That's the worst aspect of the movie. I hoped till the last moment the Japanese man was just a guy trying to help.
>>
I felt a bit letdown by the end I think ? It was pretty good but a feel like it was just a bit too long. Like >>84398321
I kinda wish the japanese guy was just a dude trying to help.
>>
Regarding people thinking the Japanese dude was just trying to help, I got the feeling that this idea was toyed with a lot.

I kept flipflopping between the women being the evil spirit and the man being evil during the whole movie. I really enjoyed it overall except for the zombie slapstick scene in the middle.
>>
>>84398321
>>84398407
I see what you mean. It didn't bother me too much though, I found the movie fulfilling and entertaining. Have you seen Memories of Murder? It's brilliant! japmovies are pretty decent desu, especially in the days of decaying Hollywood garbage(sorry for my edginess).
>>
It was absolutely boring as shit and far too over the top. His other films are far better.
>>
File: ....jpg (85KB, 454x453px)
....jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>84398599
>Have you seen Memories of Murder? It's brilliant!
>>
>>84398642
I felt the same way. One of the few rare movies i had to turn off because i was so bored.
Tone was all over the place and the main characterer was worst retard in film history.
>>
>>84398642
Kill yourself
>>
The exorcism scene was great. The rest of the movie was fairly meh
>>
it made no sense
>>
>>84398875
get better taste
>>
>>84398958
Taste is subjective kid
>>
>>84398994
lmao this is what plebs actually believe
>>
>>84399010
I wish I was dumb enough to take pride of my taste, how do you brainlets do it?
>>
>>84398994
agreed /u/Anonymous! My only regret is that I have but one upboat to give!
>>
>>84399051
>muh reddit
Dumb.
>>
>>84399049
>im to smart to have good taste
>>
>>84399108
Explain how do you objectively measure taste
>>
>>84399156
why would i waste my time? watch more movies and figure it out, idiot.
>>
>>84397570
Best horror movie of the decade so far.
>>
>>84399294
It wasn't a horror and it wasn't the best of anything of it's year nevermind its decade.
>>
>>84397570
>tfw too smart to believe in god
>>
>>84398674
Nice meme, friend. I would say i'm sure most people here have seen it but then again this board is filled with filthy, plebeian manbabbies
>>
>>84399430
>he thinks he's some patrician because he watched babby's first korean film
>>
>>84397570
A dragged on unsatisfying experience, with a sort of a promise of being scary, but ultimately failing to achieve a glimmer of horror. Boyhood of horror, sort of a "oh wow it's nothing" film that critics and redditors eat right up.
>>
>>84399430

Memories of Murder is literally one of the first choices for anyone with the slightest interest in Korean movies

I highly suspect you of being Reddit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.