[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you understand Twin Peaks 08 ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What I got is that Mr C is dead, Bob came out of him. Then we go back to where he came to earth first time, when americans made the nuclear bomb. Bob enter our dimension at that time, he was spotted by the tall guy, who decides to come to our dimension to hunt him I guess. Is it him that was incarnated in the smoking hobo or is he incarnated in the insect.
This episode was weird af
>>
>>84397077
the giant created laura to fight bob, we dont know who the insect is but its most likely bob
>>
>>84397132
How do you know he created Laura, and who are these hobos, I supposed they are other demons who came during the nuke but it was quite confusing
>>
>>84397391
it was heavily implied when we saw lauras face in the golden orb, then watching it fly down to earth.

the hobos are "the woodsmen" they've shown up before in the room above the convenience store and when booper died, it seemed like they were recovering bob from his body, so i'm inclined to believe they're on bobs side. Now we see them hijack the radio and put people to sleep so the frogroach can find a host, thats why i believe theyre on bobs side, and why the frogroach is bob.
>>
>>84397470
Why do they repeat you got smoke? Is it like Dougie, they hijacked a body that doesn't fit them?
>>
>>84397658
They have no host, hence why they fade in and out of existence. They keep asking for a light because they're weird inter-dimensional alien ghosts they have weird quirks that only ever become relevant way after the fact if ever.
>>
>>84397391
this is also what I understood

but Cooper/Bob is not dead I think
>>
>>84397658
I saw an anon from another thread say they were asking for a light because fire was mans first technology, and the woodsmans goal was to find technology (radio station)
i kind of like that
>>
>>84398318
We can't be sure but there's no reason he could survive the shots and we've seen Bob coming out of his chest although we didn't see if he fully came out
>>
>>84398823
what about the weird poem on the radio , anyone deciphered it?
>>
>>84399420
i know that it isnt made up from david or the writers, its been found on some obscure forum but i cant find anything through google
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.