[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck was his problem anyway???????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4858.jpg (25KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4858.jpg
25KB, 180x180px
The fuck was his problem anyway???????
>>
He was a cuck
JUST
>>
He was yella plain and simple. But to be fair, any CO with half a brain could tell he shouldn't be put in a combat situation. Hank's character fucked up by taking him.
>>
>>84390318
He needed bodies. A majority of any military are just bodies with little training.
>>
>>84390318
>any CO with half a brain could tell he shouldn't be put in a combat situation

Bullshit. They gave him the easiest job there was. Carrying ammo. But the coward couldn't even do that. Pussy got an entire machine gun nest slaughtered. He had one job, one job!
>>
The sad part is most of us would do the same thing in his situation. Here behind our screens it's easy to think of ourselves as brave
>>
File: 233.jpg (70KB, 963x1010px) Image search: [Google]
233.jpg
70KB, 963x1010px
>>84390420
I would at least attempt too shoot the enemy standing right in front of me
>>
File: images.png (50KB, 566x541px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
50KB, 566x541px
>>84390420
No, I'm brimming with stoic valor.
Sorry about your betaness
>>
>>84390420
>most of us would do the same thing in his situation
>us

Anon, here's some life advice. Never speak for other people. Only speak for yourself.

>brave

Nobody expected that coward to be brave. They gave him one job, carrying ammo. If you can't even do that, then there is no hope for you.
>>
>>84390113
I feel like I was basically this faggot in conscription.
>skinny
>depressed
>would hesitate in training missions and single handedly blew quite a few them because I wouldnt just fucking shoot because I wasnt sure of the target
Fuckkk thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>84390113

linguist with no combat experience sent on a mission through and behind enemy lines with a battle hardened ranger squad...

the guy never fired a rifle outside training and he fucking pisses and shits himself when he has to face 100+ SS and 2 Tiger tanks.

miller was in the wrong here, d-day and the d-day + days fatigued him.

>child and teen years are hating upham
>adult years are realizing miller shouldnt have been leading that mission and upham had no business being there
>>
>>84391207
>linguist

Upham was a soldier first. He wore the uniform. There is no excuse for his cowardice. Stop making excuses for him.

>miller was in the wrong here

Bullshit. Instead of blaming the coward that couldn't even carry ammo, you blame Miller for expecting a soldier to do a soldier's job.
>>
>>84391983
>he wore the magical uniform of not being afraid of impending death
Really gets my thinkerin' tinkerin'
>>
Steamboat Willie did nothing wrong
>>
>>84391207
spotted the lib

>>84391983
spotted the alt-righter
>>
he was a german spy
>>
>>84390113
He was a glorified office worker. There is a reason the army has separate mos's for different things. No one expects a General's secretary to be a soldier of fortune.
>>
>>84392426

Stop lying using green text.
>>
File: 1446435710367.jpg (60KB, 400x471px) Image search: [Google]
1446435710367.jpg
60KB, 400x471px
>>84392771
>omitting the truth
>>
he just took longer to get the message, theres no more morality.
>>
File: 1437075724271.jpg (89KB, 1120x977px) Image search: [Google]
1437075724271.jpg
89KB, 1120x977px
>>84390420
I'm that guy who would die first while shitting his pants hahahahaha

Imagine training for months to be sent on a mission, and being the one taking the first bullet hahaha
>>
>>84390420
He did everything right until he was being a cunt in the last battle.
>>
>>84393155
I wouldn't call being paralyzed by fear being a cunt
>>
>>84393209
Wasn't paralyzed when he had the opportunity to kill the ohh so evil german dude eh?
>>
>>84393209
>I wouldn't call being paralyzed by fear being a cunt

I do. That faggot stood on the stairs with all the ammo around his neck and listened to his men shout “UPHAM, AMMO!” Then he listened to them get slaughtered and still he did nothing. The fact that a coward like that survived, while so many brave men died still pisses me off.
>>
>>84393874
>t. 'murrican
>>
>>84394261
>>t.

You faggot foreigner.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.