[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of this kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: production_ST-feature1.jpg (86KB, 1140x646px) Image search: [Google]
production_ST-feature1.jpg
86KB, 1140x646px
What does /tv/ think of this kino?
>>
death creeped me the fuck out
>>
It gave me nightmares
>>
That episode with the ogers and the white Lion always creeped me out.

patrician show though
>>
>>84389266
I dunno, tell me what I thought about it?
>>
The soldier and death is pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYpVDgcrnAg
>>
>>84389403
Still one of my favorite episodes of any show ever.
>>
>>84389266
Amazing Stories was better.
>>
>>84389266
I miss Jim Henson
>>
>>84390369
Me too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRSptCfn5WY
>>
>>84389266
THE BEST SEAT BY THE FIRE
>>
>>84389266
The dog
>These pills are fucking... getting me hhiiiiiight baby!
>>
>>84389403
>>84390298
Agreed.

I believe the Storyteller to be the inmortal soldier, since the bag is in his posession and he was a good whistler

My friend says it's just fanwankery, but for me it's like pottery.
>>
>>84389266
Storyteller
>I'm gona fuck that dog in the ass
>>
Absolute kino of the highest order.

They used to shownus this in school. Proper stories with morals and consequences. Now kids watch happy clappy shit that teaches them to be weak willed walkovers.
>>
The greek mythology episodes were great
>>
>>84393168
The German and Russian ones were the creepiest.
>>
Damn, never heard of this and I'm a huge fan of anthologies and Henson stuff. How many seasons do I get to marathon?
>>
Marathoned all episodes when Hurt died.
The best thing Henson ever did, and probably one of the most warm and inviting things I've ever watched.
>>
>>84393547
Just one, sadly.

There's a second one with a new storyteller, but it's just not the same thing. If you're into practical fx and stories, go watch HBO's Tales of the Crypt.
>>
>>84393547
1 season of 9 episodes, and a 4-part miniseries afterwards.
>>
>>84393657
Love tales, watch the definitive eps every year during halloween.

Can anyone rec me some anthologies? It's possible I've seen all the good ones, but here I am finding out about another one. I've seen all the usual suspects:

Amazing stories
Monsters
Tales
Tales from the dark side
Twilight zone
Outter limits
Hitchcock presents

Can anyone comment on "the veil" and night gallery? Never really watched those yet
>>
>>84389266
Kino yourself infront of a fast moving car
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.