[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this movie have such good ratings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: shit.jpg (122KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
122KB, 220x326px
How does this movie have such good ratings?
>>
File: AnQFRX6.png (90KB, 342x237px) Image search: [Google]
AnQFRX6.png
90KB, 342x237px
because of friends over in the reddit thread.
>>
File: Pat_Mustard.jpg (63KB, 583x703px) Image search: [Google]
Pat_Mustard.jpg
63KB, 583x703px
>>84388489
>watched a cam-rip
>>84388523
>hasn't seen it

Neither of you will see it in theaters, as neither of you has anyone to go see it with.
>>
It panders to the reddit sensibility that 90% of critics have.
>>
>>84390039
>everything that's popular is reddit
Congratulations, you the most non-reddit person on the planet.
>>
What's supposed to be so bad about it?
>>
>>84390174
Nothing. Being purposefully contrarian stops these people from feeling worthless for 30 seconds.
>>
>>84390279
This
>>
The real question is why there are so many shills against it on /tv/. Probably Paramount fags panicking that they are losing so much money with Transfivers Five.
>>
>>84388489
You're stupid f*** who doesn't understand how Edgar Wright is rewriting the language of Cinema is a brilliant m*********** you dumb c***.
>>
>>84390098
Roasted and toasted!
>>
It was so much fun!!!!!
>>
>>84391689
This.
>>
Sometimes /tv/ reminds me of the weird guy back in high school who would be all pretentious about movies, and laugh 'ironically' when a character in a movie dies.
>>
>>84390009
This
>>
File: 1497064609132-1.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1497064609132-1.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>84391689

Being so deluded that you actually believe any major movie industry or studio types actually go on 4chan.
>>
I just bought a ticker for the 4:25 showing for five dollarinos, what am I in for?
>>
>>84391917
A decent heist movie punctuated by some impressive choreography in relation to its soundtrack. The lead actor was pretty mediocre to me, but the performances of Spacey, Foxx, sexy Latina and Hamm made up for it. Considering the fact that it's an Edgar Wright movie, I would rate all of the Cornett trilogy above it but the movie was enjoyable. The synchronization of music to action was not used in an obnoxious way, like Tarantino tends to do, and was unique enough to keep me enticed.
>>
>>84391904
Various countries have spies, bots and shills on this website - why wouldn't major corporations too? There are 22 million monthly visitors.
>>
>>84391917
solid action-caper flick, with decent acting by spacey and not so decent acting by everyone else. i just want to punch Fox in the face...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.