[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready, fuckers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (504KB, 1341x508px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
504KB, 1341x508px
Are you ready, fuckers?
>>
>>84387927
how was the other movie the one with Brad Pitt? I wanna do a double feature.
>>
>>84387939
You mean Chris Evans
>>
>>84388005
The Netflix movie. The one directed by David Michod.
>>
>>84387939
It was good, though you will get a lot of detractors here because this place hates anything remotely popular.
I think Bong's movies lost a lot when he started doing a big budget Hollywood type film.
But snowpiercer was enjoyable and very stylish.
His Korean movies are great and this looks like a simpler story. Though, the director loves to hit you over the head with his political/social opinions.
That has never bothered me, while enjoying his films.

Mother, Memories of Murder, Barking dogs never bite, The host, I've never seen a film of his I didn't like.
He is also really nice, I am biased, met him a couple of years ago.
>>
>>84388141
fucking retard I'm talking about the David Michod movie.

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>84387927
Fuck this piece of shit.
Support your local theatre.
>>
>>84388211
Sorry, I don't feel like taking out a loan to see a movie.
>>
How you do pronounce it?
>>
>>84387939

War Machine was a failure as satire, a failure as comedy and a failure as drama. I only watched it because I wanted to see Meg Tilly one more time because she's the most cute woman in the face of earth.
>>
>>84387927
me on the right
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.