[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIFE 2017 in REAL LIFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: LIFE 2017.jpg (33KB, 634x291px) Image search: [Google]
LIFE 2017.jpg
33KB, 634x291px
So after the retarded decision by the black scientist to bring something sharp for the Alien that was able to move as they proofed before.

The Alien grabs the scientist arm and now the movie happens in real life. How are things handled differently?
>>
>>84384733
they arent
>>
>>84384769
Really? So there would be alien invasion going on at the moment?
>>
>>84384807
yes
>>
>>84384848
So China Russia etc won't do anything but watch the american space ship doing retarded shit? I think they would have bombed it to oblivion at the very last.

I also very much doubt that there would have been a retard like reynolds who breaks the protocol in like 5 seconds.
>>
They should have just gone back to Mars and then the alien would go to sleep
>>
>>84385107
have you even watched this movie?
>>
>>84384733
couldn't they put there last names ontop of the right head?
>>
>>84384733
Why couldn't they figure some other way of stimulation than frying its brain?
>>
File: life 2017 cast.jpg (22KB, 460x246px) Image search: [Google]
life 2017 cast.jpg
22KB, 460x246px
The most competent and the least competent?
>>
>>84385205
highest billed actor names furthest to the left, highest billed actor portraits closest to the center.
>>
>>84385981
is this how it's done usually?
>>
>>84387667
Yeah it looks a bit confusing at times.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.