[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patrice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

More comedians like based Patrice? Preferably ones who are alive
>>
>>84383153
Is this literally the only nigger /tv/ doesn't hate?
>>
>>84383185
/pol/ loves him too. I personally don't hate black people. The only time I had any issues with black people was in jail. But jail is very racially segregated.
>>
Based Cory Holcomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivpFKVu4f8
>>
>>84383185
Idris Elba
They want him in everything.
>>
>>84383185
Chappelle
Danny glover
>>
>>84383185
Him and Eddie Murphy were the only ones out there to teach and improve their audience instead of just being totally self-centered and spiteful to other demographics.
>>
>>84383233
Not my /pol/. Fucking redditors.

this guy was a LITERAL KEKOLD, double digit IQ BASED BLACK MAN

guy was a literal nigger cuckold who thought having his girl fuck other men in front of him made him more of a man and recommended it as some pseudo-philosophical ego-death ritual... pathetic cuckold nigger moron, overrated comedian and "intellect", his half-baked musings are quickly worshiped by all the cucky reddit numale types and "ourguy-but-not-actually" clever men who only ever half arrive at a proper conclusion, like Bill Burr and members of /r/the_Donald
>>
>>84383301
>having to use 'cuck' in various versions three times to string a single half-coherent thought together
Clearly, you are right and everyone else is wrong. You really got me when you said 'cuck', anon. That won the argument right there. You are a functional and successful human being that will not die alone!
>>
>>84383333
well I'm describing, as I stated clearly, a literal cuckold... as well as the people who respect/sing the praises of such a person and the conclusions he came to in life...

that says it all with no further explanation needed

p.s. when you mention "dying alone" like that it's not just contrived and hackneyed and passe but it also makes you sound like a typically dimwitted vagina, can only make better by ending post with "sweetie"
>>
>>84383301
He actually fucked other girls tho. Sometimes even with his GF.
>>
>>84383333
>btfo'ing the fuck out of faggots with quads of the gods
>>
Colin Quinn is fucking GOAT on the radio and podcasts but if you know Patrice, you probably already know that.
>>
File: TerryCrews[1].jpg (2MB, 2739x2052px) Image search: [Google]
TerryCrews[1].jpg
2MB, 2739x2052px
>>84383185
>>
>>84383333
checked
>>
He's a cool guy and funny as fuck. I think he was at his best on O&A when he would just riff on random conversations and find what was funny about the subject.
He has good, great insights into women, but ultimately he attributes everything men do to the desire of pussy, and I don't agree with that. Maybe his insights are a result of his laser focus on women throughout his life. Either way I'm glad to have his perspective and I agree with just about everything regarding men-women dynamics, it's just that humans are so much more than their biology.
He tends to inject racial elements into lots of subjects, and seems to define part of himself as not-white out of contrarianism (because being black is being not-white). I don't think anyone outside of America can relate to the intense racial lens he has.
The thing I appreciate the most about him is his uncompromising honesty. He'll proudly say "men are better than women", or "I'm racist against white people" and forcefully and boastfully back it up, and he makes it work. At the same time, he'll accept opposing arguments if he thinks they're good, instead of blindly being ego-invested to the absolute in his views. His honesty reflects on everything he says and I respect that.
Most of all though, funny fucking guy.
>>
>>84383617
This desu.
>>
>>84383617
We already said Idris
>>
>>84383301
i gotta get off this fucking site
>>
>>84383733
yeah this may sound pathetic but patreecky really helped out with my confidence and self esteem, also with being 'righteous' as he always put it
it's funny on o&a how they often mention that patrice makes them feel like kings (when he's not tearing them a new arsehole)
>>
>>84383153
colin quinn
nick dipaolo
norm macdonald
dave attell
doug stanhope

these are the only other ones I'm aware of
>>
>>84383617
his gaymen pc building videos are pretty cool
>>
>>84383240
kek that's really fucked up.
>>
>>84384297
But he's absolutely correct
>>
File: 1480702845363.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1480702845363.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>84385365
>>
If he was alive he would be saying how stupid everyone is for following Trump and you'd all be crying about it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.