[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: BabyDriver-04a.jpg (1MB, 1500x2121px) Image search: [Google]
BabyDriver-04a.jpg
1MB, 1500x2121px
Just got back from seeing this. I loved it, 5/5. It really needs to be watched in theaters, no excuses.
I don't want to see a bunch of idiots calling it a piece of shit after watching it through a 144p recording of a screen in a chinese movie theater. Also, the main focus of the movie is sound, gotta surround yourself in that stuff. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. It's my new personal favorite.

>inb4 shill or some other buzzword
>>
It sounds like a peice of shit bro
>>
>>84380975
you sound like a shill
>>
when buddy shouted offscreen "THIS ISN'T OVER, I'M COMING FOR YOU" or some shit, i thought it was some guy shouting in the audience, the mixing was that convincing

that being said, you can get 90% of the experience on a BDrip 6 months from now
>>
>>84380975

>I don't want to see a bunch of idiots calling it a piece of shit after watching it through a 144p recording of a screen in a chinese movie theater

People are going to do that regardless. I hope you're not one of those guys who goes apeshit in web/bluray announcement threads crying about people being plebs because they missed the cinema release.
>>
As much of a meme this movie is on /tv/, it's actually nice to see anons talk about something other than capeshit.
>>
>>84381006
So basically the movie sucked so bad that you notices how good the sound design was
>>
>>84381088
i...don't think that's what i said
>>
>character in movie takes out ear buds
>not encrusted in ear wax

Takes me out of the movie every time.
>>
>>84380975
I Drive...
>>
>>84381104
It's bait, ignore him
>>
>>84381108
>shares buds with several different people
fucking disgusting
>>
File: Brad Huntington.png (223KB, 487x481px) Image search: [Google]
Brad Huntington.png
223KB, 487x481px
>>84380975
>bothering to see a 20-year-old behind the wheel, that seasoned, hardened criminals trust with their money and their lives

Hello, millennial. Baby has no character. As you also have none, allow me to explain.

Character is what's developed over a multitude of years, whether it be from working a shift at an abattoir and having some gruesomely-hilarious stories to tell your coworkers and/or friends, to being a getaway driver who's honed one's craft ALSO over a multitude of years, and probably has some hilarious stories to tell as well. You know - the stories one acquires from having actually lived life, as opposed to primping one's self in an upper-class cocoon one calls "home" and remaining blemish-free for the majority of one's entire 20 years.

Character, anon, that usually manifests itself in lines across one's face - notably the forehead, around the mouth and around one's eyes. Lines that, should another person see them, they would automatically associate those lines with "I bet that person has some stories to tell." In this case, "Baby" has NO stories to tell. He has NO character. He has NO experience, NO interesting facial features and NO charisma. He is Gumby behind a steering wheel. One's immersion is ruined before one even decides to brave such a film, and one is left immeasurably-disappointed by the experience.

Unless of course, one is a millennial who has no idea about what "character" is.

THAT, anon, is what I'm talking about. Character. Do YOU have any?
>>
>>84381164
This
>>
>>84381164
Not only are you pretentious but you are also wrong. Please watch the film before commenting on it.
>>
>>84381270
How's that pretentious? The main char is completely flat. This movies all style and will be forgotten
>>
>>84381288
You're using the protagonist of a movie you've never seen to talk down on people and feel better about yourself.

Baby does have scars and dark circles. The viewer can tell he has many stories to tell, not just because other characters blatantly tease it and point at it, but because the viewer sees who Baby is as a character throughout the film.

You should really try watching it anon. Don't let your hatred for millennials or young people or whatever cloud your judgement. Which is all i'm getting from your post.
>>
>>84381528
>20 year old
>character

Wew lad.
>>
>>84381561
Not him, and I know you're memeing, or at the very least I hope you are, bevause only a complete idiot would draw no distinction between a person in a story being a character and having one. Furthermore, I'd wager there are plenty of twelve year olds whose life experiences have left them with plenty of stories to tell, not much laughter to be found in them, though.

Not everyone lives, experiences, and acquires character at the same speed.
>>
>>84381164
Is this some old pasta that you've repurposed? I really hope so.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.