[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite episodes? Me? An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: p7895480_b_v8_aa.jpg (223KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p7895480_b_v8_aa.jpg
223KB, 960x1440px
What are your favorite episodes? Me? An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge
>>
>>84380798
>"It's a cookbook!"
>>
>>84380924
SPOILED IT. SPOILED IT. SPOILED IT.
>>
>>84380798
How many of Sterling's episode intros and outros were kept for later releases?
>>
>>84380798
The short story is enjoyable
>>
Thoughts on the 1985 reboot?
>>
>>84382305
The reboot had some decent episodes but it was hit or miss.

My favorite one out of that period was the 15 minute episode with Sgt. Harris from Barney Miller and George Jefferson doing the old Faustian theme of selling one's soul to the devil.

>Spoiler alert: Not only didn't the person in question sell their soul, he successfully banished the devil for good.
>>
I like the one with the twist ending that imparts a moral lesson
>>
File: 867194 (1).jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
867194 (1).jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>84380924
no no it's just a little dusty
>>
>>84380798
Interestingly enough, that is the only episode that was not produced by CBS (or whoever produced TTZ, idk).

Instead, it was a French short film that CBS simply purchased the rights to.

Also, my faves are "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?" and "Five Characters in Search of an Exit"
>>
>>84380798
It would probably be The Masks. Love the atmosphere and the creepy punishment.
>>
File: realmartian[1].png (54KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
realmartian[1].png
54KB, 350x260px
I think this was the first episode I ever saw.
mars btfo
>>
>>84382662
This was the most reddit thing i've ever had this misfortune of seeing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.