[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a homosexual sandnigger muslim who prays 5 times a day but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>a homosexual sandnigger muslim who prays 5 times a day but also has graphic anal sex with a jinn

You can't make this shit up
>>
File: turkish cabinet.jpg (86KB, 582x960px) Image search: [Google]
turkish cabinet.jpg
86KB, 582x960px
>>84380512
I guarantee you such creatures exist
>>
File: new wall.gif (4MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
new wall.gif
4MB, 446x250px
denial is a powerful thing.
the mentally ill attach their ego and their identity to ideas like 'islam' but they worship only themselves.
Their perception of a muslim is a mirror of themselves and their own values, which they label as 'islam'

they like to feel like part of a larger group, especially if their families belong to that group. Regardless of the ideas that group actually represents.
>>
>>84380629
Lmao what is this gif from?
>>
>>84380721
well played
>>
>>84380721
>The majority of them pull young boys off of the streets or out of public places to have forced sex with. its called relieving a sexual emergency.
That only really happens in Afghanistan and guess what, the Taliban fought against that kind of degeneracy until the US of A stopped their devious plans.
>>
>>84380512
What exactly did you expect from Bryan "faggot" Fuller? Just like all those "pride" activists out there, he feels the need to flaunt his faggotry at every turn because he craves the attention from shocking people and also gets to pretend that he is "brave" by promoting LGBTBBQ values but all he does is make them look like carpet munching shit eating degenerates.
>>
>>84380745
Colony. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4209256/

shits funny as fuck. Dont take the show to srsly.
>>
>>84380721
>>84380512
Guarantee you wouldn't give a shit about a sexually promiscuous character who still went to church and believed in Christian god. These days the vast majority of religious people have found a compromise between their religion's tenets and the modern conventions of society and don't practice things like abstinence, denying their own sexuality, and withholding from premarital sex. This kind of behaviour is featured in plenty of modern media, watch Preacher for example.
Stop holding people to standards you don't even believe in yourself just to fit your 'media is trying to turn me gay' narrative.

Genuinely don't know how you enjoy television if your reaction to a sex scene with anything other than two straight atheists causes you this much anguish
>>
File: pepe wink.jpg (73KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wink.jpg
73KB, 300x250px
>>84380895
This is how I react to everything related to sex in media though.
>>
>>84380512
It's not forbidden to have homosexual sex with a jinn.
>>84380799
It was in the book, just like the human eating vagina.
>>
>>84380914
I just shut my eyes and mum tells me when the scene is over
>>
Yea im not watching this disgusting faggotory.
>>
>>84380721
fuckin guy
>>
>>84380721
love you mom
>>
>>84380721
not well played
>>
>>84380949
yet you post on /tv/ and go on 4chan. lol

i love it when idiots try to hold a high morality in this of all places.
>>
>>84380721
Fuck you
>>
I only watch this show because it makes alt-righters super buttflustered
>>
>>84380721
FUCK YOU
>>
>>84381020
I'm not like other degenerate channers
>>
>>84381020
I just find i shit, and dont want to watch it. Its not only about morality.
>>
Who cares about some random sex scene, this show is GOAT.

Get over it or get laid for fuck sake
>>
>>84380721
For the record? I'm "taking one for the team" and fucking reporting you, cunt. That's right. You are GONE.

>inb4 "so are you, for three days"

D'aww boo fucking hoo. I'm back playing World of fucking Warcraft: Legion and it is GODLY. So WHAT if I'm gone from this shitcunt of a place for 3 days? Come at me, bro.

Thank you, FUCK you and good NIGHT.
>>
This show is fucking garbage
>>
File: IMG_2595.jpg (108KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2595.jpg
108KB, 683x1024px
>>84380512
I dont care about the gay bumfuck, just skipped it. My problem is, that for every cool 10 minutes there is an hour of this bitch try to be hard
>>
>>84380512
Of course you can, it's a fictional show, dontcha know
>>
>>84381092
NO, fuck that shit.
>>
>>84381350
Shit. I just downloaded episodes of it.

I don't want all that internet used on it to go in vain :/
>>
Why does /tv/ get so butthurt about gay scenes
>>
>>84381546
Seriously, it's bizarre how much of the show is focused on her. And the shitty thing is not knowing if they heard that feedback or heard from idiots insisting she's "cool" and "tough". We get an entire episode about her and Sweeney, a character far more interesting, and he's still forced to sidecar it while Laura controls it all.
>>84382105
Sex scenes are already kind of stupid in shows/movies. Gay ones just make even more people uncomfortable and of course it's easy to make fun of how gross gay sex is.
>>
That was in the book and I liked it. Wasn't plot critical or anything but it was an interesting sequence and while it didn't do much woth it it's cool to see something that often gets ignored: the inner conflict of homosexual muslims.

You know actually does irk me? The characterization of Anansi. In the book he was a little old man with a dirty sense of humour and a mischievous streak. In the show he's characterized like a sort of civil rights activist and I feel that's a bit of a pointless direction to take that character into. I liked him more in the novel.
>>
>>84380923
A blowjob's in the book. Could have been handled discretely too. Not blatant shit packing weird shit for all of thirty minutes. Shadow and his woman's sex lasted all of ten seconds. Jinn and sand nigger last, thirty minutes?
>>
>>84382105
Maybe because it's degeneracy. Shit eating, carpet munching freaks are not like everyone else.
>>
you fucks are pushing me further and further to the left.
It's a TV show for fucks sake.
>>
>>84382947
>abloo bloo my feelings

Wow, you managed to say all that and not provide a single argument.
>>
most religion involves some (a lot) of mental gymnastics, why would it be any different for a homo muslim?
>>
>>84382924
>thirty minutes
>thirty minutes
I know it was an uncomfortable scene for ya, but it was no longer than five minutes. Even that is a stretch, I think, maybe only three.
My friend I was watching it with couldn't stop squirming in his chair and talking nervously thoughout the whole thing. Like yeah this isn't exactly why I started the show either, but I'm not watching any insertion, it's a god damn show.
>>84383006
The "not an argument" meme needs to stop flaring up so much. It IS an argument, just not a very good one. "It's gross" is what he's saying.
>>
>>84382924
It was disgusting, to say the least. Normal sex doesn't last long. Fag sex last a lot longer, several minutes in fact. Disturbing weird shit.

>>84383006
Degenerates are freaks. No arguments needed. If you didn't attack the American Psychiatrist Association in 1977 there would have been statistical scientific evidence that would have backed that up. But you went out of your way to shut them up then replace all their senior members with fags and other enablers. It's disgusting. Now Forty years later not one Statistical Scientific study has been done. Even though dykes are more abusive to their bitches than men are to their women and fags are five times more likely to have some form of veneral disease than normal men and per capita fags has the highest rates of hiv cases. Not to mention dykes are never happy and drink more than the average woman and their infidelity is higher. Truth gets out regardless of the massive cover up.
>>
>>84382855
>You know actually does irk me? The characterization of Anansi. In the book he was a little old man with a dirty sense of humour and a mischievous streak. In the show he's characterized like a sort of civil rights activist and I feel that's a bit of a pointless direction to take that character into. I liked him more in the novel.

That's how he gets human sacrifices in his name, every Trayvyn shot makes hom stronger.
>>
>>84383323

I'm sure they could have found another god to play that angle with.
>>
>>84383347
Multiple gods ge the kill.
Anansi for the sacrifice.
Vukcan for the bullet used.
Czernobog for the useless mirder committed.
Some other god for police and order shit.
etc etc
>>
>>84383040
>I know it was an uncomfortable scene for ya, but it was no longer than five minutes.
I watched it 6 times
>>
>>84380895
>Guarantee you
You're wrong. Name of the Rose made me mad as hell.
>>
>>84383387
>Czernobog for the useless murder committed
>Trayvon Martin
>murder
>useless
it absolutely 100% wasn't murder and how useful or useless such a death is can be quite debated
>>
>>84382990
>letting shitposts dictate your world view
It's an imageboard for fucks sake.
>>
>>84383323
Are human sacrifices really Anansi's thing? I got the impression that it depends on the gods' cults what's sacrificed to them. People "sacrifice" time and attention to Media, Odin gets power from battles dedicated to him etc.
>>
>>84383471
well when the shitposts are mainly some fella complaining about gay sex cus of "muh degeneracy", it does influence it a little, fambalmom.
>>
>>84383503
They are not. Anansi was never about this kind of stuff. There is a book that fleshes he out better, Anansi Boys.
>>
>>84383503
Easter is also not about huma sacrifice but then... I dedicate these deaths to Ostara!
*Oatara bows*
>>
>>84383503
Yes. Anansi loves sacrifices and he's also a trickster. He'll screw you up for the hell of it.

>>84383529
Then go ahead and go eat dicks and carpet munch because someone's complaining because if you didn't know, we're all well within our right to complain about something as disgusting.
>>
>>84383529
That's awfully childish.
It's like you're shifting your opinions only out of spite. If you were already a leftist before, no worries, but being "pushed further" is a bit dumb, imo.
>>
>>84380895
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Faggot.
>>
>>84381546
I hate her and I wish she didn't have so much topless screen time. If I want to see tits in a show, they had better be a c cup at least
>>
>>84381546
I hate her stupid pouty fish lips and her fat cheeks and her dumb narrow eyes and her absent tits and everything about her
>>
>>84383584
Really? Okay, that was cordial. Okay then, have a good one.
>>
>>84382990
Good, maybe you'll kill yourself for being a man before long.
>>
>>84380512
>no depiction of yahweh
>strong womyn god killed by frightened men

hmmmm
>>
So 1.08 was the last ep but they planned 10 episodes.

What went wrong?
>>
>>84381546
>implying a black man would ifnd this attractive
>>
>>84380524
what does that text say?
>>
>>84383734
gaiman chimped out over how bad it was
>>
>>84383758
source?
>>
>>84383792
His ass. It was always gonna be 8 episodes, with two more seasons planned. Let's just hope the best part of the show doesn't die of old age before that.
>>
File: firstPlan.png (8KB, 223x308px) Image search: [Google]
firstPlan.png
8KB, 223x308px
>>84383792
>>
>>84380512
>there are no gay muslims
>>
>>84380799
> what did you expect

Literally adapted from the book and they even toned it down
>>
>>84383223
>Normal sex doesn't last long
t. Premature ejaculator
>>
Anubis and thoth are black

Well at least thats accurate
>>
Wtf is up with all these gods no one has ever heard of, where are Thor, Athena, Amaterasu, Shiva etc.?
>>
>>84384756
>where are Thor

Don't worry, he's there :^]
>>
>>84383570
The entire "alt-right" scene is people getting influence by SJW shitposters
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.