[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: mystery television

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].jpg (22KB, 468x300px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
22KB, 468x300px
Beyond Belief was straight fucking kino

>That "High School kid who predicted Pearl Harbor" episode
>>
>>84377998
tv is not a place to talk of such things

kids here are busy on their big brother thread
>>
>>84377998
The woman was haunting the house she dreamt of...
>>
>>84377998
> an awful old man not well-bred no respect for anyone not even the Dead
Show was creepy as fuck
>>
>>84377998
Based Frakes
>>
How do I come up with and nicely deliver great puns like Frakes does?
>>
>>84379356
Read the works of the greats philosophers.
Spend some time in Tibet.
Acquire a taste for freeform jazz.
Grow a beard.
>>
File: Mystery-hunters.jpg (196KB, 999x767px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery-hunters.jpg
196KB, 999x767px
Early aughts YTV kino.
>>
>>84379723
Man I remember the chick went from being a flat chested little girl in season 1 to having HUGE titties
>>
>>84377998
That episode with the kid that kept seeing red eyes in the dark gave me nightmares.
>>
>>84379723
Fucking kino my man

They had some kind of history show in a similar format but I can't remember the name
>>
File: IMG_8963.jpg (42KB, 939x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8963.jpg
42KB, 939x724px
scariest beyond belief story?
>>
>>84379723
pics of brocollini girl pls
>>
>>84379782
Wait what?
>>
>>84381013
the fuck is that?
>>
Did the beyond belief stories that are labelled true actually happen? Are they exaggerated for dramatic effect?
>>
>>84381844
Read spoilers if you want it ruined for you

The ones that are labeled true are based off of a book written by a guy who did not fact check any of them, and a lot of the stories were proven false
>>
>>84382163
Yeah, that's sort of what I figured. The show is still entertaining though, but the gimmick is just a gimmick.
>>
>>84377998
The episode where the little boy disappeared while hiding in his closet scared me for years.
>>
>So which one is it going to be? Did six million Jews really die? Or was the truth lost in the ashes of history?

>If you believed six million jews were systematically murdered by the Third Reich...you were wrong! It was just a trick played on you by the leftist kike media! Every day we see things that make us question the truth. It's important to remember that if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't. The amount of resources needed to rid the world of the Christ killers would be so expensive that the cost would literally be...BEYOND BELIEF!
>>
>>84384862
is this from the Raimi special?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.