[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i expected crap but it was pretty fucking good, actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: chips.jpg (29KB, 207x307px) Image search: [Google]
chips.jpg
29KB, 207x307px
i expected crap but it was pretty fucking good, actually
>>
One of the worst movies I have ever seen in my entire life. I truly and honestly hated it.

It actually made me hate Michael Pena.
>>
>>84375294
Why didn't you see Dax Shepard throwing a hissy fit like The Rock when everyone hated his movie?
>>
>>84375334
>One of the worst movies I have ever seen in my entire life. I truly and honestly hated it.
literally why?
>>
>>84375294

>Chip Happens

People actually thought this was a clever and humerous quip and worthy of being on the box

The absolutes state of it all
>>
>>84375370
>literally why?
Truly unlikable characters. Everyone except John was a complete shit head, especially Ponch.
>>
>>84375334
Agreed.
>>84375370
Can you honestly sit there and see Michael Pena as a playboy and alpha male? FFS the guy reeks of adobo and gasoline since his nissan altima is leaking again.
>>
True story

I'm part of a website called GoFobo that does movie screenings here in LA. Basically if you do enough of them you'll constantly get invites to new stuff.

Anyway, for some reason I received dozens of invites to see advanced screenings of this film. Over the course of a year I must have received at least 20 invites. More than any other movie in my time using that service. They clearly were very worried about this movie, and I got the feeling that it was retooled over and over again.
>>
>>84375294
I know opinions are like assholes, but this post is impossible to take at face value. CHIPS has absolutely nothing going for it. A convoluted low-stakes mystery none of the characters actually seemed to care about, appallingly unlikable leads, and retrograde middle school humor (when the movie bothered to remembered it was a comedy). A fucking abysmal failure from top to bottom.

I dunno, OP. You do you.
>>
>>84375612
>I dunno, OP. You do you.

uwotm8
>>
>>84375496
>an you honestly sit there and see Michael Pena as a playboy and alpha male?

This so much. I'm supposed to believe Michael Pena is a sex symbol? In what fucking universe? Dax was more attractive and had an approachable personality. Too bad his character was such a pussy.
>>
It was great. Such an unpretentious and easy going comedy.
>>
>>84376893
Was it #litty?
>>
>>84375294

I loved it, and the bath tub scene was hilarious.
>>
There isn't a single funny scene in the whole movie.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.