[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie madlibs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 40yearoldvirgin.png (357KB, 626x404px) Image search: [Google]
40yearoldvirgin.png
357KB, 626x404px
Yeah, they were nice. You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's ... And you feel it and ... It feels like a ________ of _________ when you're touching it.
>>
>part
>the plan
>>
>>84375045
>mound
>ground beef
>>
File: 1387823004796.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1387823004796.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>84375077
>>84375111
>>
>>84375045
big, guy
>>
>bag
>milk
I mean it's not wrong...
>>
lump
shit
>>
check

dubs
>>
>>84376625
>bag of milk

Leaf detected
>>
>>84375045
coin
salt
>>
>>84375045
You borked?
>>
>>84375045

A _____ falls in love with a _____.

Unable to _____, _____ is gifted with by a _____ machina with the _____'s phone number. Never minding the strange _____, _____ immediately calls _____, and is overjoyed to find out that _____ has a _____ on _____ as well.

But, the next day, when _____ recounts the previous day's _____ to the _____, _____ only looks at him with a _____. After some investigation, _____ finds out that the _____ _____ called is not the same _____ he fell in love with. In fact, _____ doesn't exist in this _____ at all. _____ is the _____'s alternate _____ counterpart, who has fallen in love with the _____'s own _____, who too is blissfully unaware of _____ crush.

Hijinks ensue as _____ strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private _____ in order to equip the other with the _____ they need to conquer the heart of their _____. While _____ chase their respective _____, _____ ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the _____ of _____.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.