[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

WTF did I just watch?
>>
>>84372030
Rodney Dangerfield's best work.
>>
>>84372030
Something amazing
>>
>>84372036
also Tarantino's
>>
>>84372085
True Romance is much better.
>>
>>84372030
pure kino
>>
An awful tryhard piece of shit. Terrible film that fell flat.
>>
>>84372030

just a taste of what it was like to be a high as fuck american white male in the 90's
>>
>>84372030
it was really weird to see good ol' boy Woody Boyd doing horrific things.
>>
File: external.jpg (22KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
external.jpg
22KB, 648x365px
>>84372030
>>
>>84372128
The first half was edgy trash, but the part from where they end up in prison to the end is pure kino.
>>
>>84372030
>wtf did I just watch
the reason I keep expecting Tony Stark to have Wayne Gale's voice.
>I WAS THERE! I WAS THERE IN SAKOVIA WHEN THE SHIT HIT THE FAN!
>>
>>84372030
I don't know. I've never understood the hype behind Oliver Stone in general.
>>
>>84372030
A MASTERPIECE BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE DIAMOND EDITION, OF THE THEATRICAL CUT, HAS THE SONG "BURN" RESTORED?!?
>>
>>84372409
coke fueled mayhem combined with Americana. he's like DePalma if DePalma liked American history.
>>
you witnessed best kino
>>
>>84372030
*When they said REPENT REPENT
I wonder what they meant*
>>
great entry level kino
>>
>>84372030
True 90s kino
>>
*Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture*
>>
David Lynch repurposes Americana to draw out the darker, hidden aspects of it that we don't even want to realize exist.

Quentin Tarantino repurposes Americana to make high-quality B movies, elevating the action film to a level of craft not consistently seen in cinema.

Oliver Stone repurposes Americana to scream I HATE YOU MOM AND DAD at the viewer.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.