[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Timeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Just watched the first season. What did you guys think?
>>
>>84370920
I personally like it, they don't go too crazy, its one of those low budget tv shows, the league of legends reference with the tv shirts were kind of cringey, but subtle at the same time
>>
There are a few circumstances of SJW rambling, but it's good overall.
>>
Poor David Rittenhouse was slandered big time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rittenhouse
>>
File: 142863_0283.jpg (112KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
142863_0283.jpg
112KB, 780x520px
I'm glad it's getting another season
It's definitely doing better than Time After Time that got pulled from the network after 5 episodes
>>
>>84370920
the shows timetravel makes absolutely no sense
abigail spencer is still hot
hoping for lem to join phil for fun
>>
>>84370920
Every episode needs to stop being "black guy goes back in time only to realise it was bad for black people in the past"
>>
>>84374467
Makes more sense than the time travel in Legends of Tomorrow.
>>
>>84374515
does it? trying to understand either of them makes you eventually dumb enough to not care anymore
>>
>there's a secret organization controlling the world but they're totally not jewish in fact they're all anti semites
>>
>>84374564
I think the time travel in Timeless is more like Back to the Future where the travellers stay the same (unless it's something really big}, but everything else changes. Legends is much more of a mess where there are people who were erased, but are still there the rules are much more sloppy.
>>
>>84370920
Crap.
>>
>this historical figure was actually racist
>this historical figure never did anything it was actually a woman
>this historical figure was actually black
>>
>>84374670
the flash is probably the most confusing with time remnants
>>
File: ba1.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ba1.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>84372454
>that last episode
>"I tried electroshock therapy and it didn't work."
>"it doesn't work grandpa. you were born that way."
>>
It's nice seeing Lanter get work as a quasi-lead of a live action network show.
>>
>>84370920
I feel bad for you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.